Auto Universe

4.3

Fantastic!

The men were very helpful in finding the used cars in my price-range on the lot. They have quality cars for great deals, unlike the neighboring dealerships. I came in near closing time, but they didn't mind staying, maybe, 20-30 minutes over. I was helped in a timely manner and had a great experience with buying my first car. The men on the lot helped excellently and patiently.

Great deal, great service

Peter was very helpful in helping me choose my next vehicle.

Best buy ever!

Best buying experience ever. Sonny and his team are very knowledgeable, totally candid and honest, and extremely fair and up-front in pricing. I have already recommended Auto Universe to some friends looking to buy.

Diamond in the Rough!!!

Found the Lexus ES350 I was looking for online at Auto Universe through Cars.com. My first impression with a smaller dealership and hidden off Covington Pike was that I might be wasting my time. Man was I surprised. The staff was excellent, professional, and knowledgeable on all the cars. Lots of Luxury models, in great condition and great pricing. No pressure, and such a simple and fast buying process. Peter and Sonny went above and beyond to ensure my car buying experience was nothing but the best. I would highly recommend this Dealership to anyone looking for a late model luxury vehicle. You will not be disappointed!!!

Outstanding

Great people to deal with. Arrived mid afternoon. Drove off with the car before 5:00. Exactly as advertised online and an excellent price.

Great Service

Need a car quickly. Saw a car on Auto Universe's website and bought it the same day. The transaction was very easy. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I got a great deal

Outstanding Customer Service

This was by far the best experience I've ever had when dealing with a car lot. I didn't feel as if I was being bombarded by people trying to sell me something that I didn't want. I was able to take my time when making my final decision. I will definitely recommend this dealer to anyone in the market looking to buy a used car. I absolutely love my car choice and would definitely revisit this dealer when I'm in the market for another car.

4.5

VIP Experience

From our first contact on the lot, Sunny made us feel comfortable. I was absolutely dreading the car buying process but it was amazingly easy at Auto Universe. We were treated with dignity and respect, not as a checkbook, and I actually enjoyed buying a car. Great customer service, easy buying process and they even dropped of my new car at my work when I couldn't come pick it up. Excellent experience!!

Class act

Absolutely a wonderful car buying experience! Top quality people with top quality cars! Will definitely be doing business with these guys again. Friendly, no haggling, respectful, knowledgeable, and professional! Don't waste your time fooling with amateur sales people that pretend to know cars at the Big Volume Lots, these guys know cars!

WONDERFUL SERVICE

My shopping experience with Peter Moore and Owner of Auto Universe is by far the best I've EVER had. I drove from LR, AR to Memphis on a weekday. They stayed open until I arrived. They welcomed me to the business and treated me as if they had known me all my life. When I arrived back to LR I had to text Peter, who responded VERY quickly, to let him know I had arrived safely. Most dealership are out to make a sale. Auto Universe goals is to gain long term relationships. I recommend anyone that's shopping for a vehicle to make sure you inquire with this business. You will not leave empty handed and will gain a new members into your family.