Auto Universe

4.3

Trustworthy experience in purchase of son's first vehicle

Mr. Sohani's professionalism made for an enjoyable experience. His representation of the truck on the internet was consistent with what we found on site. Since I don't respond to "hard sells" the supplemental information and answers provided without pushing to close the deal that day was a huge plus. I felt Mr. S was customer service oriented and wanted us to be happy as we drove off with one his quality vehicles.

Dealer response

Thank you much for your feedback! We hope that your son is enjoying his first truck. We look forward to working with you & your family in the future.

Fabulous

I was referred to Auto Universe by a friend and it was the best decision I made to purchase from Auto Universe. The service and no hackle pricing was a plus. I will continue to purchase as well as refer anyone to them. Thumbs up Auto universe you have a customer for life!!!

Dealer response

Thank you very much Mrs. Owen! We appreciate your business & look forward to see you for your future car needs.

The Woodards

We had a wonderful experience at Auto Universe. There was a large selection of pre-owned luxury vehicles in stock. The customer service was outstanding! We're happy that we took our time and was able to find this gem in our city. Thanks Sunny for a the best car buying experience!!!!!

Yes it was the a good one that you can call me it

Good luck with that one and yes it will make it so

Very happy customer

This was far most the best experience I have had buying a car they were very honest about everything and you don't normally get the when buying a car so please check them out and trust me you will be glad that you did

Best in the Memphis area

These guys are fantastic. Great inventory and the most competitive prices anywhere. They made the car buying process easy, and made sure I was completely satisfied. If you are looking for a late model luxury car, you have to check out Auto Universe.

Unbelievable experience. Single female.

My insurance company, USAA had selected this dealership as a "preferred dealer" but I had never heard of them. I was a little skeptical that this might be a shady operation off of Covington Pike as some of those businesses tend to be. I looked at this Cars.com site prior to leaving and was relieved to see all of the wonderful praise that Sonny and Peter had received. I was trading in a vehicle and had to make the deal work a specific way. Being a single female, I was concerned I would be taken advantage of, but the transparency these guys used in doing the deal was amazing. I knew every step of the way that I was getting a fair price for my trade-in as well as the car I was purchasing. I believe I spent a total of two hours at the dealership getting the entire deal worked out, closed, financed, insured. In that time they had my new car immaculately clean and ready to hit the road. As long as those two men are at the helm of this business, I will never buy from anyone else ever again. They know their business. They don't try to sell you something you don't need. And I truly believe they arrange the deals like they would want it for their own family members. Don't make the mistake of passing this gem up if you are shopping for a luxury vehicle.

Great, Easy Experience - Just Like Last Time!

My son and I stopped by on the off chance Auto Universe would have a mid-nineties Jeep Wrangler (they typically have newer cars.) No jeep, but they had a 2010 Nissan Armada that was in pristine condition. My wife had just mentioned she wanted a Nissan Armada. This was perfect! We took it on a test drive and after researching and finding out this was a great deal, we bought it. Sonny and Peter were great to work with. The transaction was easy and they were very accommodating of our schedule. Our new Armada was detailed and super clean when we picked it up. After our first purchase from them (a Jeep Grand Cherokee) and now our second, I would definitely recommend Auto Universe to a friend. In fact I have recommended them many times already! Thanks guys!

Found the perfect car!

I used True Car app and found the car of my dreams at Auto Universe. I fell in love with the car I wanted. Pete let me take it to my mechanic. Everything was a very positive experience. I am very happy!

Best Place to Purchase Your Next Vehicle

Great car buying experience.!!! They answered all of my questions concerning the vehicle I purchased and never rushed me to make my decision. I am so glad I went here. They had the truck I wanted at the price I wanted. Great deal from great people. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a luxury vehicle that's not overpriced.