Skip to main content

2.5

Excellent experience

Though I didn?t end up purchasing the car I looked at, I would definitely do business with them. Professional, friendly and great quality cars on their lot.

Simple process for a great car.

Auto Universe has a great internet to lot experience. My sales person, Mr. Sohani, is very knowledgeable about their inventory and extremely personable. The entire process took less than an hour. Thanks Mr. Sohani

Dealer response

We appreciate your business! Have fun with your new Ford Escape!

Friendly and honest!

By far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Peter and Sonny are friendly and honesy guys. They truly car about having a happy customer and that's a rarity these days. I would highly recommend Auto Universe to anyone in search of a quality preowned car or truck.

Dealer response

Thank you for being a valued customer! Have a pleasant experience driving your GMC truck!

Great Buying Experience

As someone who dreads the typical car dealerships and price haggling, my experience with Auto Universe was a refreshing change. Everyone was very professional and trustworthy, and it did not take very long to complete the entire purchase process. I was very impressed with their inventory and selection, and I will be a repeat customer.

Dealer response

We at Auto Universe appreciate your business and hope that you enjoy your new car! Thank you for taking the time out to right a review for us!

Quick and simple

The process of buying a car here was so much faster than other places we've been to before. They keep things simple and efficient. Lorena and Mr. Sohani were both friendly and nice to work with. They had a great selection of low-mileage cars in good condition. I highly recommend them!

Dealer response

Thank you Ms. Leah for your review. Our team at Auto universe truly appreciates your business. We hope that you and your family will enjoy your new Toyota Highlander!

Surprise Experience

As a 48 year old mother and wife who is not a car "aficionado", I do not look forward to the car purchasing experience, but.....this experience was a pleasure on many levels!!! First, after submitting an inquiry online after hours, a salesperson-Peter Moore, contacted me via text inquiry within an hour! In addition, he made plans after several texts to meet my husband and I the next day to show us the car of which I was interested, and it was a day the dealership did not have open hours, Sunday & appointments only! After spending an hour and a half satisfying all our questions and allowing us a test drive, we were ready to make an offer the next day! Within hours after our offer, we came to a mutual agreement and were proceeding with all the buying details on the next business day! Needless to say, the car and paperwork was processed and ready for pickup within the next 48 hours. I couldn't be more pleased with my experience which pays tribute to the professionalism of the salesperson, the administration and staff, as well as the product I purchased! Wonderful surprise and pleasant experience!!!

Trustworthy experience in purchase of son's first vehicle

Mr. Sohani's professionalism made for an enjoyable experience. His representation of the truck on the internet was consistent with what we found on site. Since I don't respond to "hard sells" the supplemental information and answers provided without pushing to close the deal that day was a huge plus. I felt Mr. S was customer service oriented and wanted us to be happy as we drove off with one his quality vehicles.

Dealer response

Thank you much for your feedback! We hope that your son is enjoying his first truck. We look forward to working with you & your family in the future.

Fabulous

I was referred to Auto Universe by a friend and it was the best decision I made to purchase from Auto Universe. The service and no hackle pricing was a plus. I will continue to purchase as well as refer anyone to them. Thumbs up Auto universe you have a customer for life!!!

Dealer response

Thank you very much Mrs. Owen! We appreciate your business & look forward to see you for your future car needs.

The Woodards

We had a wonderful experience at Auto Universe. There was a large selection of pre-owned luxury vehicles in stock. The customer service was outstanding! We're happy that we took our time and was able to find this gem in our city. Thanks Sunny for a the best car buying experience!!!!!

Yes it was the a good one that you can call me it

Good luck with that one and yes it will make it so