Jaguar Land Rover White Plains

New (888) 764-0357 (888) 764-0357
Used (888) 767-9963 (888) 767-9963
Service (888) 768-4543 (888) 768-4543

4.1

Isabella helped us tremendously to pick a supernaturally

Isabella helped us tremendously to pick a supernaturally good car. Still can’t believe I’m driving such a comfy car. She was attentive, mindful of our needs and incredibly nice.

Always a pleasure getting work on my car done at this

Always a pleasure getting work on my car done at this dealership. The staff is very pleasant and the work is done in a nice and timely manner as promised

Service was great

Ludwig and the service team at Jaguar Land Rover White Plains is amazing. Will recommend to anyone!

Dealer response

Hello Akil, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

4.0

Gordon

I had a very good experience at jaguar of White plains , very professional and courteous. Jose and zoley were very helpful in the process.

Dealer response

Hello Gordon, we are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

1.0

Terrible customer service

Terrible experience post buying. While the buying experience itself was great, car purchase is supposed to be so much more than the initial purchase and it has been a total bait and switch since. When i bought the new car, they took my existing leased F-type with the promise that there will be no charges for the return. A few weeks later, comes a letter from the Bank asking me to make payments for extra wear & tear and disposition fee even though everyone agreed (and still agrees) that i gave my leased car back in pristine condition. When you buy a new car, there isn't supposed to be a disposition fee, but I got hit by one! The frustrating part is that no one really bothers to call back and explain what is going on. Inspite of calling multiple times, the management refused to give me an update or even call back! The receptionist just asks me to send an email to which no one really responds! The service department is terrible as well. When I scratched my car contacted them to help resolve, they were not at all helpful. When purchasing, got convinced into buying all sorts of insurance and now no one is interested to help me understand how I can use it. Inspite of multiple emails, no replies! Terrible experience overall. Love my new car but a terrible customer service has left such a bitter taste in my mouth. I could have bought it anywhere and perhaps had a better overall experience. Never going back for sure!

Dealer response

Hello Binoy, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership. We are deeply disappointed by your experience at Jaguar White Plains. Our General Manager would really like to help turn your experience around. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our GM at (914) 468-4201 to discuss what we can do to help.

1.0

Terrible experience post buying.

David in the service department was very helpful and easy

David in the service department was very helpful and easy to deal with. He explained clearly what the vehicle needed and the work that was done.

Excellent Service, Friendly and Helpful Staff

I really recommend Jaguar White Plains Everyone is so friendly, and very helpful. Very nice atmosphere. Quick services on your car (even without making an appointment).

Dealer response

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Purchase

Efficient Quick Follow up with customer service Helpful knowledgeable staff Comfortable experience Teamwork getting purchase completed Finance manager Explain and worked through the process In and out quickly

Dealer response

Hi, we appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!

Very friendly courteous prompt service.

Very friendly courteous prompt service. Honesty no hassles, no agression, wish they were here always