Jaguar Land Rover White Plains

New (888) 764-0357 (888) 764-0357
Used (888) 767-9963 (888) 767-9963
Service (888) 768-4543 (888) 768-4543

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience; Great car

Great experience with Akil Bulls, who was patient, nice and knowledgeable. He made our purchase a no pressure and smooth process.

Dealer response

Hi Fahimeh, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thank you so much for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Akil was incredible attention to detail friendly made

Akil was incredible attention to detail friendly made sure I felt as if I was buying a brand new car would highly recommend this dealership! Everyone was low key beyond welcoming no extra fees there just about customer service the car I bought a 2015 BMW 335i was waxed filled with a full tank of gas which for a used car is unheard of and the whole process was a joy!

Great Customer Support

Edgar is the best service writer, super knowledgeable and professional.

Dealer response

Hi Donell, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Great experience, Isabella was great to work with, listen

Great experience, Isabella was great to work with, listen to my concerns and made sure the car was perfect at the delivery, the managers were easy to work with and provided a fair number for my trade, I love the one price policy because streamlined the process and I was out of there in a couple of hours with my new car. Great experience, definitely would recommend this dealership to my friends and family., beautiful, clean facility with great friendly staff.

4.0

Moore expirence very questionable customer service but

Moore expirence very questionable customer service but not everyone incomplete service of veh delivery with problems they was pointed out to the sale rep

Customer service

I love the service I receive at land rover white plains

Dealer response

Hello Danielle, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help. Have a great day!

2023 Defender

Excellent communication with Christian my salesman. Car ordered in November and delivered in May and was given frequent status updates.

Dealer response

Hello Laurence, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help. Have a great day!

This location is much better then Elmsford.

This location is much better then Elmsford. The new dealership is top end. Service is always easy from scheduling to the work they do. Car always comes back clean. Edgar makes the whole process so easy. He is the best thing at the dealership....except for maybe the cars. Thank you.

Consumer response

It was easy and the people there were friendly and nice

It was easy and the people there were friendly and nice the dealership was clean the experience was pleasant.

Awesome !

Amazing experience, got my dream car with excellent service the entire time, Angelmi was amazing and communicated excellently through the entire process! They even worked with me to help with dmv issues !

Dealer response

Hi Meg, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.