Jaguar Land Rover White Plains

New (888) 764-0357 (888) 764-0357
Used (888) 767-9963 (888) 767-9963
Service (888) 768-4543 (888) 768-4543

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.0

Gordon

I had a very good experience at jaguar of White plains , very professional and courteous. Jose and zoley were very helpful in the process.

Dealer response

Hello Gordon, we are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

David in the service department was very helpful and easy

David in the service department was very helpful and easy to deal with. He explained clearly what the vehicle needed and the work that was done.

Excellent Service, Friendly and Helpful Staff

I really recommend Jaguar White Plains Everyone is so friendly, and very helpful. Very nice atmosphere. Quick services on your car (even without making an appointment).

Dealer response

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Purchase

Efficient Quick Follow up with customer service Helpful knowledgeable staff Comfortable experience Teamwork getting purchase completed Finance manager Explain and worked through the process In and out quickly

Dealer response

Hi, we appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!

Very friendly courteous prompt service.

Very friendly courteous prompt service. Honesty no hassles, no agression, wish they were here always

Great Experience

Wonderful people! Great experience. They don’t press you like other dealerships and they’re very kind, friendly and patient. I went in to look at a used car and the experience was wonderful! Probably the best experience I’ve had at a dealership.

Dealer response

Hi Alvin, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

4.0

Good device but not great on returning phone calls and

Good device but not great on returning phone calls and telling you when the car is ready and I was waiting upstairs. Could have just walked upstairs to let me know the car was ready but instead I waited 1 1/2 hrs too long.

It was a great experience!

It was a great experience! Everyone there was so kind, honest and very patient with me. Would highly recommended and they all are friendly as well. They don’t try to pressure you to do anything.

This dealership has always been more than fair with me I

This dealership has always been more than fair with me I can say the service manager is an outstanding person to handle my needs in fact the whole staff is outstanding thank you for Edger and team ! Billy Ray Jackson

Great experience; Great car

Great experience with Akil Bulls, who was patient, nice and knowledgeable. He made our purchase a no pressure and smooth process.

Dealer response

Hi Fahimeh, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thank you so much for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!