Jaguar Land Rover White Plains

Used (888) 767-9963 (888) 767-9963
Service (888) 768-4543 (888) 768-4543

4.1

1.0

If there were ZERO stars I would choose that.

If there were ZERO stars I would choose that. The car buying experience itself was OKAY, we came from out of town 2 separate times, once to test drive, 2nd to purchase. Lots of miscommunication regarding insurance info, but was eventually figured out after the fact... anyway... we now have been waiting for weeks for the wheel lock key that wasn't with our car when purchased. We cannot drive the car because god forbid we get a flat tire and have no way of removing the tire without this wheel lock key. The first request for this key, we were advised we needed to drive down to get it- 200 mile drive for us.... 2nd request, they would talk to manager and see if they can send key, nothing, 3rd request would talk to service dept, 4th request directly to general manager who advised would get this resolved.... has been 1 week since that interaction. Followed up yesterday, no response. We now have to order this key from a third party and pay for it when ultimately we were sold an incomplete car as this should have been in car when we drove it away.

2.0

We brought our vehicle (2019 FPACE) in for a lease

We brought our vehicle (2019 FPACE) in for a lease buy-out inspection on 9/16/2022. We drove the vehicle home and parked it in the garage. Later that evening we noticed that the brake lights were on. When we attempted to start the vehicle, it was dead. This is the same chronic issue we have had after each yearly inspection (May 2021, May 2022). After each inspection, the vehicle died some time that evening. On each occasion we had the vehicle towed back to Jaguar White Plains. On each occasion the battery was replaced, however nobody has provided a root cause of the problem. We have not experienced any issues with the battery except after an inspection. It appears that the vehicle is just being dumped in our lap, with the service department washing their hands of the situation. It's like going to the doctor for the same issue three times with no resolution. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. What we expected is for the service department to escalate the situation to find a solution, or replace the vehicle.

Great Service

My service advisor is Edgar Buenconsejo. He?s customer service skills over passes your expectations. He?s professionalism is like no other. He?s knowledgeable and courteous.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

Velar 2023

Great experience buying my brand new Velar 2023 Easy process, friendly, efficient, not too time consuming.

Dealer response

Hello Leila, it means so much to us that you chose our dealership! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

Fast, Friendly and they answered any questions I had p.

Fast, Friendly and they answered any questions I had p.s. quick on the phone

They are very attentive to what you Need!

They are very attentive to what you Need! Thank you Jessie and David for listening and solving my issues

Everyone at Jaguar White Plains made our car purchasing

Everyone at Jaguar White Plains made our car purchasing experience a pleasurable one. The entire staff was friendly and courteous from beginning to end with no pressure in between. Every car purchase should be as smooth and professional as this one was. A very special thank you to Raul for assisting us with our new vehicle - we love it!

Thus far, the dealer appears to be good.

Thus far, the dealer appears to be good. I rate the dealer based on my short experience.

Exceptional Service

White Plains JLR Service has always gone above and beyond to repair or service my RRS. Edgar B., service manager is the only reason why I continue to service my vehicle there and why I would purchase another RR.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Jose is the BEST !

Jose was so knowledgeable and efficient throughout the entire process. I’m definitely buying from him again !! He made a usually painful process as smooth as possible

Dealer response

Hi Jess, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!