Warren Henry INFINITI

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service from A to Z

Gerald Henry was amazing during the whole process. He exceeded my expectations in terms of customer service. I will definitely come back for service but also when I will have to buy a new car. I am a big Infiniti car/SUV fan. Keep the good work guys!

I would go back anytime to buy another car or truck they

I would go back anytime to buy another car or truck they made my day

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service to our clients and look forward to having the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Dealer response

I’ve been very satisfied with there service always

I’ve been very satisfied with there service always helpful and ready to do whatever it takes to go beyond what’s required. That’s why I keep coming back.

MEITAL IS THE BEST!!

Meital Stark is the best. She always takes great care of us with all of our service needs and explains everything in user friendly terms.

Gerald Henry is fantastic

Excellent service, very professional Gerald Henry is fantastic, my car was returned much cleaner and all service was performed as promised to every possible detail

Meital is the Best!!!!

This is the place to go if you are looking for exceptional service for your vehicle and for you as a customer. You are treated like Family the moment you walk in. The experience is opulent from the moment you drive up and the service team leave you with a sense of comfort in knowing that your vehicle is in good hands. Meital is absolutely amazing and so is Juan!!! I highly recommend Warren Henry for the purchase and service of your car.

Exceptional service , very professional and courteous ,

Exceptional service , very professional and courteous , very clean facility, and very friendly attendants ,will definitely recommend warren Henry

Juan Obando, service consultant, is readily available to

Juan Obando, service consultant, is readily available to provide excellent customer service assistance even after hours when my car was broken down. I never have a complain. The staff is very professional and friendly. Thank you.

Service was done within budget and delivered when

Service was done within budget and delivered when promised. They keep getting the job done...

Great Staff

despite the fact that car repairs can be unpleasant, the Infiniti staff is always willing to give me a great experience. My wait time was minimum in comparison to the work that was done on my vehicle. I would def recommend this facility