Warren Henry INFINITI

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Ask for Ray!!!

Ray is always respectful and courteous. He takes his time to explain everything and allows you an opportunity to ask questions. This was a pleasant experience (besides me spending money)!

The experience was great but this survey is too long. You...

The experience was great but this survey is too long. You look for was to make it shorter. Requesting a minimum number of words is absurd.

1.0

Still waiting 4 months for a replacement key. Major run...

Still waiting 4 months for a replacement key. Major run around! No one calls back, NEVER get a key warranty! Parts puts you with service, service connects you with parts. Run around. When you “chat” no follow up. I’ll NEVER get a vehicle from Warren Henry N Miami again! Still no key after promises of return call.

The greatest salespeople around. Andres made sure we were...

The greatest salespeople around. Andres made sure we were comfortable will all the details and answered every question or doubt that we had. I think I will always drive an Infiniti for the rest of my driving days.

Always a pleasant experience

Excellent, professional, competent and efficient service. They strive to provide top notch service. This is my second car, and the service is always very reliable.

Great work and definitely recommend other people

It was great they help me out with everything and they explain to what they was going to do when the car was finished they came to get you

Was very quit, and the car was wash

Excellent great and fantastic,quit and I was very satisfy with the serv.and with my Serv advisor,very efficient and my car was ready as promised thank.

Excellent Customer Service

Thank you very much Gerald for another job well done! You’re always very helpful and accommodating. Your years of service with Warren Henry is an asset to me and the company. I’m grateful to have you as my service advisor for the last 10 years plus!

Warren Henry Infinity is one of the best and knowl

My experience with always an Outstanding and Professional plus the Service Manager Mr Rey L. is excellent and knowledgeable with such kindness and warm personality.

Dealer response

Thank you for visiting our new Warren Henry INFINITI location in Sole Mia! It was our pleasure to assist you! Thank you for the five stars!

Service Advisor

Service Advisor Meital Stark has always been professional, friendly and pleasant when explaining service needs. She is knowledgeable and trustworthy. Her experience in this field is outstanding.

Dealer response