Warren Henry INFINITI

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

PROFESSIONALISM AND PATIENCE

I have been dealing with Infinity since 1993, but has never came across anyone like Mr. Nexon Louis, he is very knowledgeable with any questions asked. please anyone that goes to Warren Henry at Biscayne and 151 Street, please asked for him to take care of you. He went beyond to assist me and very patience. Extremely professional. Always very pleasant. just asked for him to take care of you.

An "Infinit-er" for life.

Ironically, my Dodge Durango literally broke down right in front of Warren Henry Infiniti. My sales consultant Andres, actually came out and helped me push my Durango into the parking lot. We talked and I drove home that same night with a leased 2019 QX60. Now I'm hooked on Infiniti for life. Purchased this new QX60 a few weeks ago and am loving it. Thanks Infiniti.

QX60 Lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karina got the job done! Thanks for all your help and great Customer Service. She was very eager to help and gave great advice. đź‘Ťtreated me like family!

Ask for Ray!!!

Ray is always respectful and courteous. He takes his time to explain everything and allows you an opportunity to ask questions. This was a pleasant experience (besides me spending money)!

The experience was great but this survey is too long. You...

The experience was great but this survey is too long. You look for was to make it shorter. Requesting a minimum number of words is absurd.

1.0

Still waiting 4 months for a replacement key. Major run...

Still waiting 4 months for a replacement key. Major run around! No one calls back, NEVER get a key warranty! Parts puts you with service, service connects you with parts. Run around. When you “chat” no follow up. I’ll NEVER get a vehicle from Warren Henry N Miami again! Still no key after promises of return call.

The greatest salespeople around. Andres made sure we were...

The greatest salespeople around. Andres made sure we were comfortable will all the details and answered every question or doubt that we had. I think I will always drive an Infiniti for the rest of my driving days.

Always a pleasant experience

Excellent, professional, competent and efficient service. They strive to provide top notch service. This is my second car, and the service is always very reliable.

Great work and definitely recommend other people

It was great they help me out with everything and they explain to what they was going to do when the car was finished they came to get you

Was very quit, and the car was wash

Excellent great and fantastic,quit and I was very satisfy with the serv.and with my Serv advisor,very efficient and my car was ready as promised thank.