Kerry Hyundai

New (859) 795-1136 (859) 795-1136
Used (859) 692-4083 (859) 692-4083
Service (859) 692-4079 (859) 692-4079

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kerry Hyundai from DealerRater.

Great Service

It was a great dealership and great sales person that made this buying experience wonderful Thank you Dan for the great service look forward to a great relationship with this dealership

Sonata purchase

Again, Kevin was great and made the purchase very smooth. He answered all questions that we had and was very polite. Kevin went above and beyond to make sure that our experience was good.

Great experience

Staff was friendly and helpful. Definitely not over aggressive. Dan completely understood my vehicle needs and helped me make a decision based on those needs along with my financial ability.

Hatter

My salesman Dan Forrester was awesome! He was very friendly and informative. He went above and beyond to help me out. Wonderful experience. I would definitely recommend the company and the salesman. I absolutely love my elantra!

Awesome Experience

I would highly recommend Kerry Hyundai of Florence! We had an awesome experience there. Staff was very friendly & satisfied our needs. We would do business with them again.

Customer

This is my 5 th new car , I get a new car every 3 or four yeas ! I love Kerry Hyundai, because I feel I can trust they are giving me the best deal! Also they never pressure me and are friendly and there is one man who remembers me everytime!! He has been there along time.

Great Job Kerry Nissan

This was a great sales experience for my family. I never been treated better at a car dealership. Kerry Nissan went out of their way to make this an easy way to buy a car.

Hyundai of Florence

As mentioned throughout this review, I would recommend the sales personnel (Dan Forrester) and all auxillary personnel we came in contact with to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. We are very satisfied.

Excellent buying experience

We've leased our last 4 vehicles with Kerry Nissan and continue to get into the best cars at the best price. Angel Cearley went far and beyond in our last experience and we appreciate her and the new car sales staff!

Great purchase

We really enjoyed the shopping experience at Kerry Hyundai of Florence. Would definitely shop there in the future. This is our second Hyundai and they're great vehicles.