Autohaus Lancaster, Inc.

Visit Autohaus Lancaster, Inc.
Sales hours: 8:30am to 8:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 835-7641 (877) 835-7641
Used (877) 835-7642 (877) 835-7642
Service (866) 418-2416 (866) 418-2416

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2019 Q8

I want to say thanks to Hernan! Who went above and beyond so I can get the car that I wanted! His strive to help people to get what they want is extraordinary high. Highly recommended to everyone who is willing to buy a vehicle at AUTOHAUS. Thanks MR. H

Outstanding!

I am beyond impressed and pleased with the service I received! I was greeted at the door and directed to speak with "H" who went above and beyond to ensure I left with the car of my dreams! Thank you H!!!!!! Such a great agent!

Great experience with Hernan!

This is my second experience with Autohaus. First with Byron at VW (who was great) and this time with Hernan at Audi. Hernan was so responsive! I was able to text anytime I had a question or needed anything. He made the process easy. I have never had a poor experience at this dealership!

Hernan Díaz-Egg, sales

Wife and I after much research decided that we wanted to purchase a 2018 Audi A4 after test riding it locally. She however was dead set on certain exterior and interior colors which were not in the dealers stock so I went online to Autotrader and found it 3.5 hrs away in this dealership. We were very fortunate to have Hernan or “H” as he is called answer my first inquiry. He is a most pleasantly spoken, polite and knowledgeable salesperson who was most helpful during all stages of the sale. When we arrived we pulled out front and to our surprise there was the car with my name hanging from the mirror! We went inside and he promptly gave us the key and online directions for a test ride. The completion of the sale with Colin the business manager was effortless. And the icing on the cake was H’s assistance in navigating the controls and providing us with the front license plate holder needed in NY gratis. Highly recommend him and the dealership. Worth the drive on all counts.

Used Audi A4

I was highly impressed with the professionalism of every employ I spoke with at Autohaus Lancaster. There knowledge was on point of each and every car through out their lot. I test drove multiple vehicles to find the one that suited me best. H stayed 2 hours past closing just to make sure I got what I needed. They did not try to up sell any services like some dealerships do. H was a wonderful sales person and I would recommend anyone looking for an Audi to contact him.

Hernan and the Team are Amazing

I was referred to Hernan by a previous buyer who had a great experience with him. I'm located in Philadelphia so even before visiting, I called and spoke with H over the phone. I was immediately impressed with his professionalism and dedication to getting me the best deal on the exact car I wanted. He was extremely diligent and worked quickly to get everything squared away. Despite a day of hiccup (my absent mindedness to no fault of him) H and the whole AutoHaus team worked with me to still get me in the car that day. I could not be happier with the whole process and would absolutely recommend buying from here. Thanks again H and everyone at AutoHaus!

Autohaus Lancaster

I had the pleasure of working with Hernan Diaz-Egg. The transaction could not have been better. No pressure just a straight forward conversation that went very smoothly.

Hernan Diaz-Egg - great to work with!

Had the pleasure of working with Hernan in the purchase of our new A4. This is the 3rd Audi we bought with his help. He is friendly, knowledgeable and was able to get us a deal we were comfortable with. You are lucky to have a salesman like Hernan.

Amazing Dealership Experiance

Amazing experience at this Audi dealership. Very open, friendly and experienced staff. Would definitely recommend this place. Hernan Diaz-Egg is one the best Sales Consultant out there..

Dealer response

Thank you. I will be sure to share with H and the Audi Team

Great car buying experience

Hernan was great to work with. He answered all of my questions and said to call him anytime if I needed something. He also came in on his day off for the delivery. I would definitely buy from Hernan and Autohaus again.

Dealer response