Mercedes-Benz of Miami

New (866) 984-5205 (866) 984-5205
Used (855) 523-5991 (855) 523-5991
Service (877) 468-2740 (877) 468-2740

(1,024 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

3.0

Could have been better

Was disappointed that I made an appointment but they did not have me on the list. Waited 20 minutes. After that Carlos was great as was everything else.

2.0

Rude team.

Rude team. No effort made with me no thank you. A simple smile would suffice.

I had wonderful experience with Tanya and Will.

I had wonderful experience with Tanya and Will. They were both so gracious and made our buying experience effortless.

Dealer response

Hi Michele, we are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Mercedes

They really helped me out with everything I need they were very kinda and fast also

Dealer response

Hello Sydney, it means so much to us that you chose our dealership! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

Muy profesionales, en especial Andy García excelente

Muy profesionales, en especial Andy García excelente servicio, seriedad en el trabajo y atención rápida, muy recomendado.

I recommend to visit Mercedes Benz of Miami ,33169

Tania is a very good seller. I found A very good deal , the car drive fantastic , nice Mercedes , my wife is going to buy another car

Dealer response

Hi Javier, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

1.0

Absolutely the worst experience in my life.

Absolutely the worst experience in my life. I had a meeting to see a car a woman that called herself Tanya, lied warped, and vanished. I bought a C300 2022 model without basic options that you have on the least expensive cars. I was ripped off! Stay away!!!!

Consumer response

The above review I have documented via text messages, I can prove it. I am a very unhappy customer.

Consumer response

Never heard from Fernando, even though I left messages.

Consumer response

Will Smith called me after I wrote an email, and suggested to write an email to Fernando the general manager, and Ochoa and complain. I have no time for it. I am trully in a state of shock the way I was treated by Tanya (Tania) none of these names are true name of this horrible woman.

Consumer response

Sorry Ralph William not Will Smith, Freudian slip. Ralph Will is the only person, and he is the F@I (Finance and Insurance agent for the dealership) that actually called me and spoke to me, NICE guy! The only one!!!

Excellent customer service, Stefano Simionescu make great

Excellent customer service, Stefano Simionescu make great job from time we are walked in the Dealership

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

Lester Sanchez

Gus, is the best in taking care of my fleet vans. I've beed a customer for many years.

Dealer response

Hi Lester, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

4.0

Good service , fair price.

Good service , fair price. However, Don’t use there online system to set appointments was turned away even though I had scheduled an appointment. Was told system doesn’t know shop schedule. Other wise okay experience.

Dealer response

Hi Eddy, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!