Mercedes-Benz of Miami

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
New (866) 984-5205 (866) 984-5205
Used (855) 523-5991 (855) 523-5991
Service (877) 468-2740 (877) 468-2740

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great customer service.

Great customer service. One of the easiest car buying experiences I’ve ever had. Thank you!

It was great, but the coffee machine was out of service

It was great, but the coffee machine was out of service and there was no water available to drink

I have had my Mercedes Benz GLK350, since 2015.

I have had my Mercedes Benz GLK350, since 2015. This service was the first time, I was extremely happy and satisfied, on all levels. I have had other service advisor and they were good but, Assistant advisor, Andy Garcia was great!!! He came highly recommended and for that I'm forever grateful. I have already acknowledged him on my social media, Facebook page.

Tanya

Mercedes? Benz always a pleasure!!! Customer service with Carlos G #1

Excellent customer service

Best 4 hours spent at a car dealership. Kept me informed about my car completely

Dealer response

Hello Yvette, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help. Have a great day!

Excelente atención de Jhossi!

Excelente atención de Jhossi! El vehículo está en óptimas condiciones! Limpieza total, full gas! Thank you!

Dealer response

¡Agradecemos que te hayas tomado el tiempo de dejarnos una respuesta, Vanessa! ¡Muchas gracias por ser uno de nuestros valiosos huéspedes y esperamos su próxima visita!

Many at Mercedez-Benz of North Miami

Manny was really helpful and professional. Best in class customer service and very knowledgeable about the product.

Dealer response

Hello Alicia, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Miami. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

My advisor was excellent, very knowledgeable of my car

My advisor was excellent, very knowledgeable of my car and the service took less than 2 hours

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help. Have a great day!

Purchase new car

Very profesional with my purchase new car GlA 250 is amazing SUV

Dealer response

Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!

Mr Ferreira was very good and efficient; he and his team

Mr Ferreira was very good and efficient; he and his team make everything very fast and effective. We stayed there for an hour and we got the car. The same for Joshua, very fast and smart.

Dealer response

Hello, it means so much to us that you chose our dealership! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!