Mercedes-Benz of Miami

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Service
    February 4, 2016

From the moment I got to there I was grated and welcome as if I was home. I got well informed about the different cars I was considering. After I deci...ded which car I wanted I got a great deal from my sales man Luis.The whole process was a delight. I highly recommend anyone that is looking for a car to come and experience a great experience.

Sergio, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• Service!
    February 15, 2018

brought my car for it's first service and my advisor was a hip young guy named Luis, very professional and made me feel like if I were a long time cus...tomer! Thanks Mr. Lopez! see you next service

• Review /Service provide by FERNANDO RENGIFO
    February 15, 2018

I only have to say that the service has been excellent. Fernando Regifo is a very professional and pleasant person. He makes the process very easy for... my. A very friendly atmosphere. I am very glad to give this review. well deserve it!!

• AMAZING
    February 13, 2018

GREAT SERVICE & VERY PROFESSIONALISM BY SERVICE REP. OMAR

Darrell, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything additional, don't hesitate to reach out!

• Cesar Carrasco
    February 12, 2018

I am very satisfied with the seller and the process

• my gle 63amg 2018
    February 8, 2018

It was a smooth and enjoyable experience for my family at Mercedes Benz of Miami. Am a reoccurring customer, this will be my 3rd car purchasing from M...r Winston Simpson. He has a great customer services character, thats why I keep going back.

We are glad you chose our dealership, Adedoyin. We're pleased you had another great purchasing experience with Winston. If you need more help, our tea...m is available to talk -- safe travels!

• Thank you!
    February 4, 2018

Thank you guys for the great car shopping experience I received.

Thanks for your feedback! We're so glad that you had such a great car buying experience! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to r...each out! Take care!

• Did not fix the problem
    January 26, 2018

While the customer service was great and very nice. They did not fix the problem. They claimed to have driven my car for at least 15 min with a comput...er but didn?t find a problem with my trans, but they ?updatedI my ciomputer anyway?. I drove my car for about 13 min and my car started bucking and my gears got stuck again. I called back upset and frustrated and they ask me to bring it right back but I was in traffic already and I wasn?t about to get stuck in more traffic going back to the dealership. I?m going to try another dealership to see if they can fix this problem.

Collins, we are happy we could provide you with great customer service. However, it is disappointing to hear that these issues have not been resolved.... If you would be willing to give us another chance in the future, please reach out to our General Manager at (305) 707-0147. We would appreciate the chance to resolve this and turn your experience around.

• Nino Velazquez
    January 18, 2018

Excelent. Particularly qith Nino VelaQuez the sales person

• owner
    January 18, 2018

EXTREMELY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE . DID NOT HONER AUTONATION COUPON AND MADE US WAIT FOR A VERY LONG TIME . WE HAD TO WAIT FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR TO SPEA...K WITH SERVICE MNGR BEFORE THEY AGREE TO SERVICE THE CAR . WE WERE THERE 15 MINTS BEFORE OUR APPOINTMENT .

Thanks Kazem, for leaving us this response. If you'd be willing though, our General Manager would love to talk with you and rectify these issues. You ...can contact the GM at (305) 707-0147 -- we hope to hear from you soon.

Mercedes-Benz of Miami