Mercedes-Benz of Miami

• Great Service

Sergio, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

From the moment I got to there I was grated and welcome as if I was home. I got well informed about the different cars I was considering. After I decided which car I wanted I got a great deal from my sales man Luis.The whole process was a delight. I highly recommend anyone that is looking for a car to come and experience a great experience.

• Doctor

Great Orlando took care of everything very corteus and on time

Great Orlando took care of everything very corteus and on time

• Great service Ivan Gonzalez

I received great service from Ivan Gonzalez overall amazing process

I received great service from Ivan Gonzalez overall amazing process

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Leandy! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Service

Reinaldo Lauzurique is always very nice and his work is excellent. I always ask for him when I take my car for service. I know him for mant years

• New C300

Alex Marin was professional in facilitating our leasing and delivery of a brand new 2017 Mercedes C300 convertible. Thank you for your service.

• Excellent

Great service! I left the dealer very satisfied not only with service but the speed.

We are glad you chose our dealership, Cristina. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• Awesome

Awesome car i realy Like it. The costumer service was great

Awesome car i realy Like it. The costumer service was great

• Consumer/Purchaser

A favorable one! Sales person possessed the ability to provide comfort to the consumer, and made the purchasing process very easy to digest. The Finance Manager is so perfect for this job. She showed care, was knowledgeable about the process, explained it well, and went out of her way to make this consumer comfortable, and happy with the purchase. The Sales Manager showed no pressure, which made it easy for me to consent to the purchase. Generally, all the employees involved in this process appeared to be well trained, especially in the area of customer service. My experience, overall was well worth it.

• Alexis Marin proffesialism and confidence ....

Alexis Marin, have helped me to on the process of buying a GLA 250 Mercedes Benz car. I am very satisfied and excited with the car and Alexis Marin professionalism make this decision the best. Thanks again

• Mercedes Benz of Miami

Thanks to Nino, weiber, and Stephanie who helped me in the buying process and in the demonstration of the details related to the car from driving to design etc. It was a good experience

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of Mercedes-Benz of Miami and we hope to be of service again in the future.