Mercedes-Benz of Miami

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
New (866) 984-5205 (866) 984-5205
Used (855) 523-5991 (855) 523-5991
Service (877) 468-2740 (877) 468-2740

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Service

My car was repaired in a timely manner and I received excellent customer service.

Dealer response

Hi Jacqueline, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Car repair

Representative was very accommodating. He was attentive in my concerns.

Dealer response

Hi Jo , thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

It is always very pleasant to return to this dealer.

It is always very pleasant to return to this dealer. I thank Cesar Leon for his excellent work, very professional and always with a very accurate expert opinion on the subject, the treatment there is great and the customer service is excellent, thanks siempre es muy agradable volver a este dealer agradezco a cesar leon su excelente trabajo, muy profesional y siempre con una opinion de experto en el tema muy certera, el trato alli es genial y el sevicio al cliente de excelencia gracias Recomiendo 100% este lugar

Dealer response

Hola, nuestro personal se dedica a brindar a todos nuestros huéspedes un excelente servicio al cliente y un trabajo de calidad en el que puede confiar. Como uno de nuestros valiosos clientes, queremos agradecerle sinceramente por su negocio y esperamos verlo aquí nuevamente en el futuro!

OWNER

EXCELLENT SERVICE AT THIS DEALER I RECOMEND ALL MY FREIND

Dealer response

Hello Alexandra, it means so much to us that you chose our dealership! We appreciate your recommendation of Mercedes-Benz of Miami and we hope to be of service again in the future.

My experience at the dealer was perfect from the

My experience at the dealer was perfect from the beginning until the end. Really easy to make the appointment. Rafael Marzo is very professional , friendly and helpful. The service for my car was excellent. I highly recommend this dealer.

Dealer response

Hi, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We appreciate your recommendation of Mercedes-Benz of Miami and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Great customer service, everything was done fast.

Great customer service, everything was done fast. I definitely had the best car buying experience!

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

The service done at this dealership under the watch of

The service done at this dealership under the watch of Ronnie and Carlos is unmatched. They always go above and beyond with making sure we’re well taken care of. We drive from Boca down to Miami as they are the only Mercedes Dealership we trust thanks to the honest and caring work of these two exceptional men. Thank you Ronnie and Carlos for your consistent amazing service, it doesn’t go unnoticed and Mercedes Benz is lucky to have you represent their brand!

Dealer response

Hi Sbritni, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Exelent customer services fast on time they did in a good

Exelent customer services fast on time they did in a good time frame. Fidel has a good customer services skills

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Consumer response

Exelent customer service

Consumer response

It was fast and a good customer services.

4.0

I bought 2 SUVs in the last 3 months.

I bought 2 SUVs in the last 3 months. Everything was smooth. Nino helped us in the selection of the vehicles. Only issue we had is that both vehicles came with only one key each and Nino is working to resolve this problem.

Service

The best customer service ever. Mike Ochoa and Andy Garcia are definitely an asset to this company. Thank you for your services.

Dealer response

Hi Boris, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!