Mercedes-Benz of Miami

New (866) 984-5205 (866) 984-5205
Used (855) 523-5991 (855) 523-5991
Service (877) 468-2740 (877) 468-2740

(1,022 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

I purchased a new vehicle.

I purchased a new vehicle. The pre-sales process was great and the information and invoices accurately presented. The service was very professional and the process organized. Agent spent sufficient time to review the feature and functionality of the vehicle. He was knowledgeable, easy to work with and offered tips for efficiency. The car was detailed and clean upon arrival on the lot. I’m extremely happy with the purchase. And would recommend this dealership.

Dealer response

Hi, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We appreciate your recommendation of Mercedes-Benz of Miami and we hope to be of service again in the future.

3.0

Service

Was very difficult to get any one to answer the phone for several days

Dealer response

Hi Josie, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We have shared your experience with our management team for review and follow up.

No time at all to check in.

No time at all to check in. No time at all to check out. The commercial vehicle manager was great in helping us what was need it at the best price. Good job in general. Thank you.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Excellent experience

I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends. My sales rep was very professional. He didn?t waste my time and helped me with what I was looking for. Thank you Daniel.

Dealer response

Hello Denis, it means so much to us that you chose our dealership! We appreciate your recommendation of Mercedes-Benz of Miami and we hope to be of service again in the future.

The stuff was extremely nice and helped us to resolve our

The stuff was extremely nice and helped us to resolve our issues. Very friendly and quick service. We picked up our car the same day! Highly recommend !

Dealer response

Hi Iuliia, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We appreciate your recommendation of Mercedes-Benz of Miami and we hope to be of service again in the future.

4.0

Good service

I am satisfied with the service I got! Everyone was very helpful.

Dealer response

Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!

4.0

Mercedes 63

Was fine and on time. Pleasant atmosphere . Was given back to me when promised.

Dealer response

They were very helpful, honest, professional and

They were very helpful, honest, professional and reliable. Great customer service all around. I would recommend to anyone.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Prompt service.

Prompt service. Quality maintenance. Attention to the client needs Transportation back to my house was provided free of charge.

Dealer response

Hi, we are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

1.0

We were misled as to the amount of the service.

We were misled as to the amount of the service. Spoke to Service writer on the phone and the figure of $1000 or close to there was mentioned several times. The car is coming off lease and did not want to spend too much. Unknowingly, after speaking of $1000 for the service, she signed the work order not realizing the service was more than $1400. Both the service writer and manager claimed the “B” service was always $1400 as if we should have known that. Feel very misled. Shocked that a MB dealership acts in this manner. Complete bait and switch from the service department.

Dealer response

Hi, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Our General Manager would really like to help turn your experience around. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our GM at (305) 707-0147 to discuss what we can do to help.