Mercedes-Benz of Miami

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
New (866) 984-5205 (866) 984-5205
Used (855) 523-5991 (855) 523-5991
Service (877) 468-2740 (877) 468-2740

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Good service

Once I get to the dealer my service advisor meet me at the door and took care of me. The service on my car took less time than expected

Dealer response

Hello, thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Service For My Mercedes

My Serviceman ? Carlos?, he?s Great ? he takes Good Care of me, i came in to get tires and an Alignment for my Mercedes..

Dealer response

Hi Pauline, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

1.0

cheap customer service.

The worse experience I've ever have for purchasing a car, I thought when I go to Mercedes will be a higher level of customer service scale, but unfortunately worse of the worse, the team dealt with me very poorly and cheap. First the hided the second key and never give to me until I had to fight for it with multiple phone calls and emails to the sales team with no response back and AutoNation customer relations. Second, I was told the car was inspected and diagnosed with no issues, but with owning the car for less than now, every time I made a phone call, people couldn't hear me, I had to take the car to the dealership and found the microphone wasn't working at all. Not sure how did Mercedes Benz of Miami inspected the car before releasing it for sale. I bought cars before from Classic Honda, Tropical Ford, then Field BMW twice and never had issues, but with my second bad experience with AutoNation Lexus then Mercedes I will never buy a car from AutoNation again. As I said worse of the worse.

Dealer response

Hi Bassem, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership. Our General Manager would like to help turn your experience around. If you're willing, please contact our GM at (305) 707-0147 to discuss what we can do to help.

3.0

Battery service

Waited 3 1/2 hours to replace the small auxiliary battery. Cost almost $500. Absurd

Dealer response

Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Our General Manager would like to help turn your experience around. If you're willing, please contact our GM at (305) 707-0147 to discuss what we can do to help.

Mercedes Benz Miami

Great service, fast response and financial support for the purchase of my new car.

Dealer response

Hi Jeronimo, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

I’m really surprised with the pleasant treatment I

I’m really surprised with the pleasant treatment I received from the service advisor Gus, every time I bring in my Sprinter vans.

Dealer response

Hi Reiniparu, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Carlos was very attentive.

Carlos was very attentive. He was extremely through and precise. He made sure he understood all my complaints.

Dealer response

Hi, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

4.0

My experience at Mercedes of Miami

I had a great experience at this place, it's a very clean place and the customer service was very wonderful with lots of peace of mind. I was serviced by Leon Cesar he is a very nice Guy , he helped me figure everything out one by one before taking my car to the shop.

Dealer response

Hi Jean, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Excellent service, without pressure to sell you a car.

Excellent service, without pressure to sell you a car. The process was easy and transparent. Great experience.

Dealer response

Hi Olga, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Annual service

The Service was fast and really great, employees are very professional ?

Dealer response

Hi Michel, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!