Mercedes-Benz of Miami

New (866) 984-5205 (866) 984-5205
Used (855) 523-5991 (855) 523-5991
Service (877) 468-2740 (877) 468-2740

(1,021 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

The dealer provides good attention with assisance and is

The dealer provides good attention with assisance and is always open minded with the solutions they provide to your problem.

Dealer response

Hi Yamil, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Desde el primer contacto con el vendedor, fue bien

Desde el primer contacto con el vendedor, fue bien oportuno. Atención de primera, amabilidad, y espíritu de confianza que no consigues en todos lados… La propuesta fue precisa, y llegada a término. Fui un viernes, ese día visite varios concesionarios, el sábado regrese y efectúe la compra… Rápido y definitivo! Los recomiendo!

Dealer response

¡Vanessa, nuestro personal está dedicado a brindar a todos nuestros huéspedes un excelente servicio al cliente y un trabajo de calidad en el que puede confiar! ¡Muchas gracias por ser uno de nuestros valiosos huéspedes y esperamos su próxima visita!

Excellent service, everyone friendly and accessible, I

Excellent service, everyone friendly and accessible, I went for the first time with the seller Mr Stefano S. Always direct and with great service capacity. The place is nice.

Dealer response

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a response. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Consumer response

Ok tks

El mejor dealer de Miami

El mejor dealer de Miami, y el mejor vendedor que te da los mejores precios es Manny Fernandez!! Sin pensarlo compraría otro carro en este lugar

Dealer response

¡Agradecemos que se haya tomado el tiempo para dejarnos una respuesta, Danara! Siempre estamos aquí para brindar un servicio excepcional a un precio excelente. ¡Esperamos que nos considere nuevamente en el futuro!

2.0

Great to get a loaner!

Great to get a loaner!!!! I have extended warranty and I never get out for less than $800. Also, when I asked for the push button Start knob to be put on,didn’t happen. When i got my car, 2 of the tire alerts came on. Maybe i bring it to another dealer next time.

Dealer response

Hi, we regret your experience with us here, but are glad you brought this to our attention. If you'd like, please contact our General Manager at (305) 707-0147. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.

It is always a pleasure to bring my car in for a service

It is always a pleasure to bring my car in for a service or any particular need. My service manager is excellent, totally attentive and receptive. Carlos Guerero is a great representative for Mercedes because he exemplifies the kind of attention and service that Mercedes of Miami is known for. Because I did not want to wait for my car, a Lyft driver was called for me and several hours later, I was picked up at my home and brought back to the dealership where my car was ready and waiting. 5 stars is definitely well earned by Mercedes-Benz of Miami. I am grateful

Dealer response

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

1.0

Duped by the Serviceman

Went in for a simple ‘first service - nothing else’ and they slipped in a $600 alignment!!! Unfortunately I was bringing a car that belonged to my client! Yes, I signed after telling the serviceman ‘nothing extra’ or we will have to have authorization from the owner! I feel I (or my client) was ripped off with the undisclosed EXTRA! Serviceman never mentioned it!!!! Bad experience!!!

Dealer response

Hi, we are deeply disappointed by your experience at Mercedes-Benz of Miami. Our General Manager would like to help turn your experience around. If you're willing, please contact our GM at (305) 707-0147 to discuss what we can do to help.

It was great, but the coffee machine was out of service

It was great, but the coffee machine was out of service and there was no water available to drink

Dealer response

Hi Jorge, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Great customer service.

Great customer service. One of the easiest car buying experiences I’ve ever had. Thank you!

Dealer response

Hi, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your experience with us! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you for the review!

I have had my Mercedes Benz GLK350, since 2015.

I have had my Mercedes Benz GLK350, since 2015. This service was the first time, I was extremely happy and satisfied, on all levels. I have had other service advisor and they were good but, Assistant advisor, Andy Garcia was great!!! He came highly recommended and for that I'm forever grateful. I have already acknowledged him on my social media, Facebook page.

Dealer response

Hello Jean, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Miami. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

Consumer response

I will be back for sure.