Mercedes-Benz of Miami

New (866) 984-5205 (866) 984-5205
Used (855) 523-5991 (855) 523-5991
Service (877) 468-2740 (877) 468-2740

(1,016 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.0

Good service , fair price.

Good service , fair price. However, Don’t use there online system to set appointments was turned away even though I had scheduled an appointment. Was told system doesn’t know shop schedule. Other wise okay experience.

Lester Sanchez

Gus, is the best in taking care of my fleet vans. I've beed a customer for many years.

Dealer response

Hi Lester, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Convenient with friendly staff and great service.

Convenient with friendly staff and great service. The turn over time frame for service is very fast. Overall very efficient.

Dealer response

Hi Devanand, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Miami. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Consumer response

We're all set at this time. Ignacio made sure that everything was taken care off. Thank you for your concern.

Tania and Yunier really helped make my process very

Tania and Yunier really helped make my process very smooth! Will be going back to get another car when my lease is through. Amazing customer service!

Dealer response

Hi Kharla, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

My experience at this Mercedes dealership was amazing.

My experience at this Mercedes dealership was amazing. My sales associate was Julian Sanchez and he made me feel welcome the moment I walked in. The process was smooth and quick and I would highly recommend him and this dealership!

Dealer response

Hi, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We appreciate your recommendation of Mercedes-Benz of Miami and we hope to be of service again in the future.

ztpmiami@aol.com

Most professional CAR dealership team we've ever dealt with. My husband and I have purchased a hefty amount of cars combined and both agreed that the level of service experienced here is BAR NONE. We all know how complicated, tedious car buying could be but can vouch to say that everyone from Fernando (sales mgr) to Andy in the service department are exceptional. Classy, courteous, well instructed/trained team you all got there. We brought our car in for service and provided swift, quality service to our MB AMG 43 vehicle. Customer service is really beyond words and their attention to detail are unsurpassable Kudos to MB. Thank you so much for delivering on such exceptional service and personnel.

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

It was a great experience.

It was a great experience. No hassle no fuss.Simona Stojkovska was very professional. She went above and beyond to get me the car I wanted.. I have purchased many cars in my days and this was a easy sale I was in and out. Now I'm part of the Mercedes-Benz family.Thanks Joey

Dealer response

Hello, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

1.0

The worst service experience I've ever had as a MB owner

The worst service experience I've ever had as a MB owner for over 25 years. Went in for a warranty repair for a 2020 GLE and was told that my car was in an accident and that I repainted the front bumper of the car which never happened. They charged me over $600 for a diagnostic fee and wanted to then charge me almost $4,000 to fix a warranty item. I then took the car to MB of Bonita Springs and they fixed the issue with no cost to me. Do not ever go to MB of Miami for anything.

Dealer response

Hi, we are deeply disappointed by your experience at Mercedes-Benz of Miami. We care about all our customers and wish to restore your good faith in our dealership. If you'd be willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (305) 707-0147 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

I was very Impressed with Rafael Marzo, he knew right of

I was very Impressed with Rafael Marzo, he knew right of way of the problem from my car. and the time that the dealer took to fix the problem, thank you

Dealer response

Hi, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

1.0

Your service department is horrible.

Your service department is horrible. My car was there for over a week. I did not received any service or diagnostic until I personally stopped by to inquire. I removed my car from your service dept. Had it towed to be service .

Dealer response

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at Mercedes-Benz of Miami take our reviews very seriously. We strive to maintain excellent business relations at our dealership. Please call our General Manager at (305) 707-0147 to discuss ways we can work towards resolving this issue to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon.