Randy Curnow Buick GMC

(4.9) 232 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

232 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Randy Curnow Buick GMC from DealerRater.com
  • Chevy Traverse
    June 11, 2017

Renee was the salesperson that we had. She was very helpful and went out of her way to help us and get us a good price. We are very happy with the c...ar. We had to have it serviced for the OnStar Settings and syncing to our phones. She made sure that we got that taken care of and cleared up. She was very professional and friendly.

• service
    November 20, 2017

Great service and very professional and very friendly. The service was quick and completed to my satisifiaction. Plus a car wash and a candy bar at th...e end.

Overall Experience

• The BEST experience had purchasing a car!!
    October 14, 2017

Quite possibly the BEST experience I've had purchasing a car! Hank was very professional, informative, and accommodating to my every need all while ke...eping me within budget. The car buying experience is usually a dreaded one, but he definitely made it that much easier while having a great time too! I truly believe I got the best bang for my buck and feel comfortable knowing the entire team at Randy Curnow had my best interest in mind. We will definitely be coming back and referring all of our friends to Hank and the team at Randy Curnow!

April 28, 2017

I loved it. Everyone was super helpful and extremely knowledgeable.

• Awesome to work with
    April 28, 2017

Great team to work with. Found me the vehicle I was looking for and offered me a very fair deal.

• Great service trip
    April 28, 2017

Everyone is always very courteous, and customer focused. All of my questions were answered in a professional manner

April 28, 2017

I called first thing in the morning to see how soon the dealership could get me in as my tire was continuously going flat x 4 days. The gentleman who ...answered the phone was very kind and seemed concerned and got me an appt. within an 1 hr from my call. The same gentleman (wish I knew his name) helped me while I was there and was very efficient and great at keeping me informed on what was going on with my car and how long it would take!! Overall...great experience this time around!!

• Horrible experience
    April 26, 2017

Horrible experience ...

Overall Experience

March 14, 2017

I chose Randy Curnow GMC because they had the best deals in a 200 mile radius of where I live. I worked with Chevis via text and e-mail due to the fac...t that I live a little over 2 hours from KC. The General manager was very nice and easy to talk to. He called me personally to discuss the vehicle I was looking at. Most of my paperwork was done before I even walked into the dealership which was a huge time saver! Definitely a great experience!

• Experience great good communication good service
    March 14, 2017

Experience great, good communication, good service

Randy Curnow Buick GMC