New 855-241-6894 Dealer Website
Used 877-601-4868 Email Dealer
Service 855-263-6031

224 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Randy Curnow Buick GMC from DealerRater.com
  • Use Craig Martin at Randy Curnow Buick GMC

We were very impressed with Craig Martin and alerting us to an additional $1,000 rebate available on the 2017 we purchased. Very easy to work with and have recommended the dealership since our purchase!

• Awesome

I chose Randy Curnow GMC because they had the best deals in a 200 mile radius of where I live. I worked with Chevis via text and e-mail due to the fact that I live a little over 2 hours from KC. The General manager was very nice and easy to talk to. He called me personally to discuss the vehicle I was looking at. Most of my paperwork was done before I even walked into the dealership which was a huge time saver! Definitely a great experience!

• Experience great good communication good service

Experience great, good communication, good service

Experience great, good communication, good service

• I'm always pleased with the results of the service

I'm always pleased with the results of the service.

I'm always pleased with the results of the service.

• Kayla was helpful!

Kayla was extremely professional throughout the entire process. The communication I had with Kayla and Mike was extremely helpful and they were willing to answer any questions I had.

• The Service Desk personnel were great to work with

The Service Desk personnel were great to work with, courteous and knowledgeable.

• Efficient and very courteous service. Professional

Efficient and very courteous service. Professional in every way.

Efficient and very courteous service. Professional in every way.

• Cheated my 92 year old dad out of $4000 for warrenty work
    March 7, 2017

My 92 year old Dad had his Buick towed to Randy Curnow when the transmission went out. The car had been serviced at the dealership for quite awhile and Dad assumed they would treat him right. The work should have been paid for by the GMC Warranty that was current. Instead the dealership charged my Dad the full price for the repair and told him that he had to file paperwork with GM to recover his cost. My Dad filed the paperwork and died shortly after. I spent about 6 Months trying to get a refund for my 92 year old mother I checked with GM customer service as well as the GMC warranty folks who all said that Dad should never have had to pay anything for the work, that it was totally covered by warranty.. I talked with the service department manager and eventually directly with Randy Curnow and just got a run around. The dealership said it was the warranty (GMC) providers fault and kept putting me off saying they were trying to resolve the issue with the warranty provider. It took me threatening to complain to the Better Business Bureau before they finally issued a check.

• Buying here next time

The process to purchase my new truck went very smoothly. I had the truck picked out online, reached the deal with my salesman then truck was ready to go when I arrived to pick it up. The dealership put the fifth wheel hitch in for me prior to picking up the truck. The entire process was very professional. I will give the Randy Curnow dealership a phone call the next time I decide to buy a new GM vehicle.

• Our sales person rene was awesome, have us what we

Our sales person rene was awesome, have us what we wanted and had everything ready for us