Randy Curnow Buick GMC

Sunday Closed Closed
New (913) 905-5699 (913) 905-5699
Used (913) 826-6154 (913) 826-6154
Service (913) 871-4644 (913) 871-4644

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Easiest purchase ever

Great purchase, no secrets and a timely deal. I will buy many more vehicles from Randy Curnow. Thanks so much. They really make it easy.

Very Best Dealership to work with!

Everyone I worked with at Randy Curnow was very friendly and professional. They made sure all my answered were answered before and after purchasing a vehicle from them. I felt like they treated me as a friend and not just a sale they were making. I have had very few good encounters at dealerships and I will say they are the best! I highly recommend going to them for your next vehicle purchase.

Great negotiators

Great place to buy and I love my new truck, the staff was friendly, accommodating, andet me needs perfectly, I would definitely buy from them again

4.0

Overall satisfied

We had a overall great experience with this dealership! Our salesman wasnt pushy,was very friendly and knowledgeable. The processes of finding and buying a car that worked for our family was fairly quick and painless. The only concerns I had was the selections of vehicles and our wants and needs regarding payments were a little misleading. We will definitely consider Randy Curnow for future purchases.

Dealer response

We appreciate the feedback, Amber. I will be sure your message is forwarded to the Sales Managers.

Best shopping experience

This by far has been my best car shopping experience. Excellent customer service, excellent offer on my trade in and a smooth purchasing process (even with my three little ones in tow) I was in and out in a very short amount of time. They took the time to listen and understand what I needed and made me feel comfortable the entire way through. I would highly recommend this dealership!

Great Experience

My wife & I had a great experience with Renee. She was attentive to my wife's needs & she left happy which is all that mattered to me. We'll definitely be back.

Awesome Sales Experience with Renee

I had an awesome car buying experience with Renee! She was patient and attentive and made sure I left with the car I wanted. It had been a long time since I bought a car so I was nervous but I wasn't there long before Renee felt like family! She was wonderful & I highly recommend her for anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle! Thank you Renee! You were amazing!

Paul Jones, Brigham City, UT

Found a 18 GMC 2500 HD for a good price on the Website. I usually find that the internet price includes rebates that most people will not qualify for. Renee was very straightforward about the pricing and rebates and we were able to arrive at a favorable price very quickly. The entire process was done via email and went smooth as can be. Going to pick up my truck in 10 days and feel very good about the entire transaction. Will definitely look at Randy Curnow for future purchases

M. Martinez

This was probably the best car buying experience I've ever had. Renee went over and above to help us get it done. They were friendly and courteous. We left our other car there for a repair, turns out there was nothing wrong with it. They didn't charge us for that; a lot of dealerships would find something to charge you for. We appreciated that very much. The whole process was quick, honest, and efficient!

Review

Tony was helpful i did not feel Pressured in to buy any car. He listen to all of my request. I am happy with the service.