Randy Curnow Buick GMC

Sunday Closed Closed
New (913) 905-5699 (913) 905-5699
Used (913) 826-6154 (913) 826-6154
Service (913) 871-4644 (913) 871-4644

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience at Randy Curnow Buick GMC!

I had the best experience working with Chevis Reid at Randy Curnow Buick GMC! Chevis made the whole experience a relaxing process. He never once pressured me to get something I did not like. He and the team helped me search to find the vehicle I wanted using all search engines available. I would highly recommend contacting Chevis Reid for your next car buying experience!

Buick Encore

After finding a Buick Encore online, I made a trip to Randy Curnow. Tony showed me the vehicle and explained all the features. After a test drive, we negotiated a satisfactory deal. After the car was detailed, Tony walked me through all the features of the car. I truly appreciated the customer service at Randy Curnow. Thanks Tony!!

4.3

The Best Experience I've Had Purchasing a New Car

I purchased my 2019 Buick Encore from the Kansas City, Kansas Randy Curnow Dealership. Nate was my salesman, and he was very personable, professional and most of all made me feel very comfortable. I did not feel pressured, and Nate did not try to make me purchase a car that I didn't want, nor did he try to get me to spend more money than I planned on spending. Now, I need to add that I am a female purchasing the car, and Nate showed me the same respect that I think he would have given a man purchasing a car. I hadn't had that experience at other dealerships when I purchased other new cars. I also want to add that when I talked to the finance department, they did not pressure me nor did they try to get me to spend money I didn't need or want to spend. This is the first time I have driven out of a dealership with a new car feeling really good about my experience and not worrying that I had been taken advantage of by the dealership. Nate called me later to thank me for purchasing a car and to let me know that if I had any questions, to please contact him. No other dealership has done that. I have started recommending KCK Randy Curnow and Nate to my friends.

Very happy with purchase

The girls at the sales office in cameron missouri made us feel appreciated and helped us get in the car we wanted. Very polite and respectable

Fast and easy

Super fast and super easy. Sylvester listened to what I wanted and made it happen. I will defiantly be going back when its time to trade in.

Great place, better people. It could take a little less time to get through the process, but overall I am very pleases. I will be back for my next purchase.

2015 Silverado

I worked with Hunter. It was the easiest process by far. Very clean facility. We were able to add some accessories to our vehicle. Very time efficient.

Love my new Buick Enclave

My husband and I went in specifically to buy a new Enclave. We worked with Sheldon. I explained we had an appointment in a couple hours. Walked in at 10:00 AM and out with our new vehicle by 12:30. Transaction with trade in went smooth. Love Love my new ride.

Great and Easy Experience!

Was not under too much pressure! Not abrasive, easy process and very short and simple, I do not like car shopping but this process made it very easy.

Great Buying Experience!

My experience was very easy compared to buying cars in the past. Everything was done online and I picked the car up the same week. The finance process was fast and I felt Kim was very honest and professional. My sales person Hunter went out of his way and brought the car for me to look at.