Mini of Peabody

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Love my used Honda

Everyone answered all of my questions quickly and efficiently. All calls were returned within the hour. Every conversation was fun. They were great to work with to resolve all issues.

Great experience

Jaysen went above and beyond to ensure I was happy with my new car, as well as even drive his own vehicle to CT to have registration completed since I was out of town.

Bought a used Mini Cooper Countryman

Great buying experience and great salesman experience with Richard Lyman.

Smooth Sailing!

I had come in for a scheduled service and was greeted by Nick and Lance . I elected to wait while they performed the service. Nick came out to the waiting area about an hour later and offered me a service loaner. My muffler had an issue and he didn't want me to be sitting around a few more hours. I accepted and did a few errands and had lunch. I returned and everything was spot on. I realized that every time I've come there, it's been smooth sailing and painless. It's refreshing to find a service facility at this high level. Keep up the great work!

Fast and Friendly

I dropped my car off for what I expected to be a big problem. Graham took excellent care of me and offered me a loaner. I received a phone call a few hours later saying they found the problem and fixed it. They even did a program update I didn't expect. Everything was covered under warranty. My car was clean and ready to go. I'm going back here for everything!!

Pete Johnson.

Awesome service great experience. They are very customer satisfaction oriented. Highly recommend to all

4.0

Good car, good service

I enjoy my Mini Cooper S. It's a great little car, lots of fun to drive. The people at the dealership are as patient and knowledgable as any I have dealt with buying cars. They try very hard to make your experience as pleasant as possible.

Wonderful Sales staff at Mini of Peabody

The sales staff at Mini of Peabody are wonderful. Especially Rich Tran. He is knowledgeable, considerate, helpful, and pleasant. There were no high pressure tactics. Very comfortable process with Rich! I was not planning to buy when I went in, yet he did such a fine job of explaining things, that I decided to buy on the spot.

Great sale staff

Rich Tran is a wonderful sales person. Knowledgeable and personable. I highly recommend doing business with him since he makes the process a pleasure. This is my second time going back to Mini of Peabody!

Best Dealership Ever

MINI of Peabody is fantastic. From sales to service to management, everyone is courteous, professional and friendly. Quality is top notch, and you will never be pressured. The service is outstanding - I will keep coming back, and would recommend them to everyone. You will not be disappointed.