Mini of Peabody

Mini of Peabody

I had a wonderful expierence at Mini of Peabody, Luis was awesome to work with! The same day I walked in I bought my 2013 Ford Focus, which I absolutely love driving. I even opted out for their 3 year warranty which covered everything in the car. I couldn't be happier about my purchace, thanks guys!

Amazing Experience at Mini of Peabody

I purchased my Mini at a used car lot 8 months ago. It had low mileage, 34,000 and the clutch needed to be replaced. My maintenance warranty had just ended. This sounds like a bad story, but wait. Mini of Peabody contacted the factory and received a one time good will warranty to cover the entire job and they included a number of other services and updated my spark plugs too! We will be purchasing our next Mini there.

1.3

Checking on used car availability

I call up Mini of Peabody about an advertisement they had listed for a GTI for sale. When I call the number listed on the website the girl answer the phone, "hi." Thats it. I say hello back, she then again is like, "Hi." lol. I finally get her to clarify that I am in fact calling mini of Peabody and get transfered to the sales department where a gentleman answers the phone at least acknowledging where he works but with no more friendliness than the girl.

Always A Great Experience

Every car before my MINI, I was afraid I was getting ripped off when I took it in for service. MINI of Peabody is trustworthy and professional when it comes to repairs and service. They let you know exactly what is going on and I never feel pressured to get any work done that absolutely doesn't need to be done immediately.

Great experience!

We just purchased our first Mini at Mini of Peabody and it could not have been easier. The transaction was very fare and everyone was very friendly.

Always a pleasure at MINI of Peabody!

I bought my first Mini Cooper in 2003 from Mini of Peabody. The buying experience and subsequent service experience were both stellar. After 13 years and 253,000 great miles in that Cooper, I've just replaced it with a 2013 Coupe S. Brought it to Peabody with a faulty blower and they not only took care to make sure that was fixed, they also replaced a second part when they discovered that it wasn't performing to spec. You can count on Peabody to take every step in making sure your MINI experience is as optimal as possible. And MANY of the people I first dealt with in 2003 are still there 13 years later. That says a lot.

Great Dealership

Very friendly staff and extremely helpful. thank you again for all you did for me!

Zack is the best

Zack King was my sales person and he's the best! I love this dealership!

Nicole Casetta

My sales person was Nicole Cassetta. She was so professional and excellent at her job!!

Very Polite

Zack was very polite and helpful. As well Kevin G. They were very pleasant.