THE COLLECTION

Sunday Closed Closed
New (786) 220-2278 (786) 220-2278
Used (786) 220-5264 (786) 220-5264
Service (786) 369-5845 (786) 369-5845

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of THE COLLECTION from DealerRater.

Worse service received ever

Unprofessional, dishonest, with very poor-quality service, and long waiting time, I am very dissatisfied with the repairs, the excellence they said don't exist. They took my car for a two-day reparation, they last a week, and the number one priority was ignored.

1.0

The worst service experience I have ever encountered at a

The worst service experience I have ever encountered at a Porsche dealer. I lost the key to my 2004 Boxster during hurricane Ian. I ordered a new key fob through the dealer and had the car towed from Key West To Miami. It was determined that the drains were clogged and the floor was flooded. The rugs were to be removed and sanitized and the ECU replaced and the car put back together and the new fob programmed. The car has been there three weeks and I keep getting a different story and a different delivery date each time I call.

Brought My car to BMW and seems The Collection didn't

Brought My car to BMW and seems The Collection didn't really deliver the car in the best condition. I'm a client with TC but this time I have to drop a bad review is not how I was expecting it to be handled tbh.

Excellent service. Completely satisfied. No issues

Excellent service. Experience was pleasant. Staff was amazing very courteous. They were very accommodating to my needs no complaints. Look forward to my next trip.

Dealer response

Reviews like this one make our day, Georgie! Thanks from the The Collection team!

The people at collection let you feel extra special ,

The people at collection let you feel extra special , Luis Hernandez in particular . He gave me the white glove treatment all the way till new car was in my condo . Will only buy at this dealership . The honesty and quick handling of purchasing a car is unmatched . Luis Hernandez is a great sales person to deal with and a great person . Will shop again ! 5 stars !

Dealer response

Thank you for the excellent review! We're happy to hear Luis provided you with an excellent experience and we look forward to seeing you again next time here at The Collection!

Seamless experience is by leasing our Alfa Romeo.

Seamless experience is by leasing our Alfa Romeo. Charmain was great, efficient, and thorough. Great experience. Ken Pyatt

Dealer response

Ken, thank you for trusting The Collection team with your business! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and look forward to working with you again in the future!

I am very pleased with the work and service that I

I am very pleased with the work and service that I received at the Collection, and I must say that Mikhail is a professional and a very courteous person. He immediately took care of me and he made arrangements for a loaner that I could use during the time needed to correct the issues. All the work was completed and my car is working perfectly. I appreciate it.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share this kind review! We're happy to hear Mikhail took great care of you throughout this experience and we'll be sure to let him know how much you appreciate his excellent service. Thanks for trusting The Collection with your vehicle and please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do for you!

Excellent service.

Excellent service. Misdiagnosed problem twice but caught it. Fixed car quicker than expected. A bit expensive but time and courtesy excellent.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're so glad we could assist you and hope you won't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service again in the future. Take care! - The Collection

The personalized attention offered by Eddieon every

The personalized attention offered by Eddieon every service visit is outstanding and professional ! I appreciate the work done at The Collection. I fully recommend Eddie as the best employee that has ever helped me with the service of my car.

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting Eddie & The Collection team with your service needs! We appreciate your support and look forward to your next visit!

Andres was amazing to work with!

Andres was amazing to work with! He really knows his the car inside and out. His client service is second to none! His advice when building my car was spot on, he actually advised what not to add and what to add which the end product looked amazing.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars, Ken! We're honored to hear that Andres could assist you during your visit with us here at The Collection. We hope to see you back for all of your future automotive needs!