• Awsome

Big selection and constant cars going in and out for repairs and or test drives. Great for buyers or browsers with a kid friendly area.

• The best

If only all dealerships were this good. They are an absolute pleasure to work with.

• Thank you Julio Mata, Love my new Cayenne!

Julio Mata was very helpful in helping me find a new car. He made the process of buying a new car very easy, and helped me to custom order a Cayenne. Julio kept me up to date on the delivery updates and showed me everything about my new car once it arrived at the dealership. I love my new Cayenne SO much, thank you Julio!

• The collection is a great place to buy a car

Every time I go to the Collection in Coral Gables I have the greatest experience I highly recommend it!

Hi Abby, we are very pleased to hear about your experience with us. Thank you for the wonderful rating, we greatly appreciate it. We all hope to see you again soon.

• Excellent Service

My salesman Juan Garcia was great. His salesmanship and customer service was also great.

Hi Niurka, thank you for the 5-star rating. We are very pleased to hear about your experience with Juan. We are very lucky to have him and we are also very lucky to have clients like you. We are always here for you. - From your friends at THE COLLECTION

• Very happy with my red A3 car

We appreciate the great review and the 5-star rating. We hope to see you again. From your friends at THE COLLECTION

Benigno a great seller very polite and helps in explaining all the details of the car. I was very satisfied having him to assist me in this purchase which I may say not easy for us as clients!

• Make Car Shopping Great Again!

Great selection and even better customer service! A big thank you to Benigno Cruz, I love my car!

Hi JC, we are very happy that you love your car. Thank you for the great review. - From your friends at THE COLLECTION

• 1st time Jaguar owner

Amazing customer service from Sales Associate Omar Elesgaray to get me in a brand new Jaguar pretty much after they were closed like at 10:00 at night but not without the help of his Sales Manager William Pena another great employee of The Collection. These two guys are the best two associates I have ever worked with at any dealer in the United States hands down no lie I'm a 34 year old prior service member now living the dream in this car in Miami with the help of these two guys thanks a million. Everyone GO see them they actually care!!!!

Hi Bryan, we are very pleased to hear about your experience with Omar and William. We are very lucky to have them but we are also very grateful to have customers like you. We are always here from you. Enjoy your car and we hope to see you again soon. - From your friends at THE COLLECTION

• Excellency Dealership

Thank you Ann Marie! We look forward to seeing you again. - From your friends at THE COLLECTION

Recently leased an Audi at the Collection. Of all the dealerships I went to they were the most professional and willing to please the customer. I look forward to getting my next car here as well.

• Dealer review

Hi Doug, we appreciate the review and we are very happy to hear about your experience with us. Thank you for the 5-star rating.

Great experience with this dealership. It was a pleasure to work with Wilton Buitrago. He is very knowledgeable and professional which made the transaction simple. We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone based on our experience.