THE COLLECTION

383 reviews

383 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of THE COLLECTION from DealerRater.com

March 14, 2020

Thank you, Alvaro. You delivered a wonderful experience and we will be back! The process was seamless and Alvaro was a pleasure to do business with.

Sending you a big THANK YOU!

March 12, 2020

Carlos Tamayo was amazing! Customer service, attitude, willingness and followup were exceptional. Carlos was highly referred to me and now I understand... why. I would highly recommend him when purchasing your next automobile!

Sending you a big THANK YOU!

• July 30, 2018

I had never been to The Collection so I wasn’t sure what to expect. I was greeted with a friendly staff and beautiful facility. My salesperson Danielle... was very patient and quite knowledgeable, I was really impressed. She assisted me in selecting a car that was perfect for my family’s needs and told me EVERYTHING there is to know about my new car! I am very happy with the whole experience and would Definitely recommend The Collection to friends, family and everyone I know.

March 12, 2020

Thank you for your review! Enjoy and remember we are always here for you!

March 11, 2020

I've been a client for 20 years with no complaints , now I believe something (ownership?manager?) internally has changed and , their service department... sucks! One full month to take an appointment , no courtesy car (on a $250K luxury sportcar!) and , after 19 days calling for updates (they did not call me once!) I had to threaten to bring it elsewhere to get back my California T , partially repaired and , refusing to honor the warranty. Ironically enough , a clerk called me after the next day to collect my "positive feedback" on the service received and , when I explained my disappointment , promised to have the GM calling me.......needless to say , 3 weeks later , I'm still waiting.

Dear Mr. Di Persia – My name is Mike Garilli, General Manager at THE COLLECTION. Thank you for being a loyal customer for 20 years. I am sorry to h...ear that you are having trouble with your Ferrari. However, since the vehicle was not purchased from an authorized dealer, we have no control relative to the warranty. I understand that you contacted Ferrari directly and they too confirmed that your vehicle is no longer under warranty. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with your directly about this matter as we always try our best to ensure a positive experience. Please contact me at (305) 476-3036 or via email mgarilli@thecollection.com

March 11, 2020

I've been a client for 20+ years with no complaints , now I believe something (ownership?manager?) internally has changed and , their service department... sucks! One full month to take an appointment , no courtesy car (on a $250K+ luxury sportcar!) and , after 19 days calling for updates (they did not call me once!) I had to threaten to bring it elsewhere to get back my California T , partially repaired and , refusing to honor the warranty. Ironically enough , a clerk called me after the next day to collect my "positive feedback" on the service received and , when I explained my disappointment , promised to have the GM calling me.......needless to say , 3 weeks later , I'm still waiting.

Mr. Garilli , thank you for finally taking the time to respond to the only complaint that "virtually" doesn't depend on your company (if appointment w...ould have been granted on December 11 and not 6 weeks later , my warranty would have been valid), the alleged expired warranty , which matter is currently managed by my attorneys. I'll be glad to call you , to listen to your explanations in regard to all other issues raised in my review and other not mentioned in it. Regards Giampiero Di Persia

March 6, 2020

I went in with a recommandation from a collègue who told me that they are very trustable. I went out the same day with a car. Carlos was amazingly helpful,... answered all my questions and showed me a couple of options and we had multiple test drives. Overall a great experience and a very nice dealership. Would definitely go back if I were to buy another car and would recommend to anyone I know.

We are so pleased to hear about your experience with Carlos. Enjoy your vehicle and remember that we re always here for you!

March 6, 2020

Carlos Tamayo and Anddrez Cruz are beyond awesome. They addressed every aspect and walked me through the sales process making feel very special. It... was truely a Pleasentville customer service experience.

Thank you! We truly appreciate it.

March 5, 2020

This guys know the real meaning on how to treat customers and not like other dealers. I didn't need to go over the dealer to pick and close my deal but... do it over the phone to them spend just enough time to signed papers and leave home. Thank You Wilton Buitriago and the Rockie guy ho take care of my business.

Hi Miguel, we truly appreciate it! Enjoy!

March 2, 2020

Good service serios people and courtesy all around Good knowledge of the car and very good explanation about all items and apps in the car as well as spare... tire etc

Thank you Danielle!