4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 217 reviews

217 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of THE COLLECTION from DealerRater.com

• July 8, 2011

Big selection and constant cars going in and out for repairs and or test drives. Great for buyers or browsers with a kid friendly area.

May 29, 2018

911 Turbo listed as CPO and went on and on in description about having 6 years free service. When I called about the car the firs salesperson said yes... even though car was a 2009. Called again to see what answer I would get and salesperson said ad was wrong and no CPO. Asked if anyone reviewed ads before it went on line and he said they were too busy. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\ DECEPTIVE!!!

May 20, 2018

I tried very hard to give The Collection a chance to make things right and not disclose the issues I???ve faced with the Aston Martin service departme...nt but there???s been a series of consistent incompetence with no real sign of the Collection being able to repair my vehicle nor any offer to refund me for any repairs that were not ever fixed. I first came in on 7/24/17 and told them of my issue with my left turn signal error that would keep going off. Without doing a thorough test, they adjusted the timing of the turn signal and said it was fixed. I also had a constant check engine light from O2 sensors. I gave them pictures of all the error codes to hope that would help expedite the repair. I received a call saying that everything was fixed and I picked up my car and literally the second I left the dealership the 2 errors came back. There was nothing on my invoice about repairing the check engine light which means they just reset the light and sent me on my way. I gave my service advisor (Francisco Pacheco) a call and left him a message. No call was ever returned. I had to go back to work so even though I was close by, I needed my car. They show on their site that they have a shuttle service but this is very misleading. Everytime I???ve gone, this was unavailable for hours at the minimum so I would have to call an Uber everytime. No loaners are ever given either. I tried to live with the constant error lights but eventually had to bring the car back in for a recall so I figured I would revisit this issue and have them look at the error light again. I called in and scheduled my appointment directly with Francisco and when I went in on 4/12/18, he somehow did not have any record of my appointment. I reminded Francisco of what happened last time and he apologized and said he would look at the issue in detail. It took them 6 days to finish the repairs and they said the recall was done, the turn light was fixed by adjusting the timing (again), and the check engine line was due to faulty downstream O2 sensors that had to be replaced. I pickup the car on 4/18/18 and the error lights come right back on and the turn signal is still broken within an hour of picking up the car. I call and complain immediately and was told to bring the car back in a week from then on 4/25/18. Yet another week with staring at error lights and also paying for Ubers back and forth. My car sat at the dealership for nearly 2 weeks and they still cannot find a fix for the error. They???ve reached out to Aston directly for assistance but still no reply when I finally demand to just get my car back so I have my car to drive. Francisco has been very nice throughout the entire process but its always false information of my car being fixed or him apologizing for nothing being done or fixed. I need results. Now as I write its 5/20/18 and they still don???t have a fix or any word from Aston nor have they refunded me for the false repairs. This dealership and their inability of the technicians have wasted so much time that I just want to dump the car. Its really sad that its come to this and considering the caliber that this dealership portrays itself to be, its falling exponentially short of anything I would have imagined from an actual Aston Martin dealership. Avoid this service department at all costs. They charge significantly more than others while not providing any additional expertise or service.

THE COLLECTION

Hello Simon, thank you for bringing this situation to my attention. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with your directly about this matter. ...Please contact me at (305) 476-3036 or via email mgarilli@thecollection.com Sincerely, Mike Garilli

May 20, 2018

I tried very hard to give The Collection a chance to make things right and not disclose the issues I’ve faced with the Aston Martin service depa...rtment but there’s been a series of consistent incompetence with no real sign of the Collection being able to repair my vehicle nor any offer to refund me for any repairs that were not ever fixed. I first came in on 7/24/17 and told them of my issue with my left turn signal error that would keep going off. Without doing a thorough test, they adjusted the timing of the turn signal and said it was fixed. I also had a constant check engine light from O2 sensors. I gave them pictures of all the error codes to hope that would help expedite the repair. I received a call saying that everything was fixed and I picked up my car and literally the second I left the dealership the 2 errors came back. There was nothing on my invoice about repairing the check engine light which means they just reset the light and sent me on my way. I gave my service advisor (Francisco Pacheco) a call and left him a message. No call was ever returned. I had to go back to work so even though I was close by, I needed my car. They show on their site that they have a shuttle service but this is very misleading. Everytime I’ve gone, this was unavailable for hours at the minimum so I would have to call an Uber everytime. No loaners are ever given either. I tried to live with the constant error lights but eventually had to bring the car back in for a recall so I figured I would revisit this issue and have them look at the error light again. I called in and scheduled my appointment directly with Francisco and when I went in on 4/12/18, he somehow did not have any record of my appointment. I reminded Francisco of what happened last time and he apologized and said he would look at the issue in detail. It took them 6 days to finish the repairs and they said the recall was done, the turn light was fixed by adjusting the timing (again), and the check engine line was due to faulty downstream O2 sensors that had to be replaced. I pickup the car on 4/18/18 and the error lights come right back on and the turn signal is still broken within an hour of picking up the car. I call and complain immediately and was told to bring the car back in a week from then on 4/25/18. Yet another week with staring at error lights and also paying for Ubers back and forth. My car sat at the dealership for nearly 2 weeks and they still cannot find a fix for the error. They’ve reached out to Aston directly for assistance but still no reply when I finally demand to just get my car back so I have my car to drive. Francisco has been very nice throughout the entire process but its always false information of my car being fixed or him apologizing for nothing being done or fixed. I need results. Now as I write its 5/20/18 and they still don’t have a fix or any word from Aston nor have they refunded me for the false repairs. This dealership and their inability of the technicians have wasted so much time that I just want to dump the car. Its really sad that its come to this and considering the caliber that this dealership portrays itself to be, its falling exponentially short of anything I would have imagined from an actual Aston Martin dealership. Avoid this service department at all costs. They charge significantly more than others while not providing any additional expertise or service.

March 20, 2018

My experience with The Collection was amazing but my Transaction was completed near closing & I was told if there was anything I noticed that was wron...g to make a list & bring it to the attention of Omar. I did on December 17,2017 & it???s March 20, 2018 & I???m still trying to get my front mats & owners manual also the seat anchor cover was missing (1). It???s frustrating to be promised something & not get it

March 17, 2018

Maintains the quality and customer satisfaction one would expect from The Collection. They really make sure that the car is the right fit for you.

Thank you William! Enjoy it. - From your friends at THE COLLECTION

February 17, 2018

I look forward to doing business with these people. Super informative and knowledgeable, without being pushy. Just tremendous! From vehicle history to... financing, very helpful. Sent links for the vehicleand made himself available 24/7. For

February 4, 2018

Anthony Simpson was very friendly and easy going - not your typical sales person. I appreciated his knowledge and patience. He made me feel comfortabl...e and was not at all pushy. I would recommend him to anyone.

January 5, 2018

I give my best rate to this dealership cause I found Will a courtesy and helpful salesmen.I wish to thank the Director Giuseppe for his kindness and ...professionalism for which I rate 10 points.

Thank you for your review! - From your friends at THE COLLECTION

January 2, 2018

My son and I was looking for a automobile that was reliable and maintained. He saw this Porsche Cayenne on line,we went to look at it , he drove it an...d it fits what he wanted and the salesman was very informative and patient with us, Thank You, Mr. Daniel S.

THE COLLECTION

We are very pleased to hear about your experience with Daniel. Enjoy your Cayenne and remember that we are always here for you. - From your friends at... THE COLLECTION