THE COLLECTION

Sunday Closed Closed
New (786) 220-2278 (786) 220-2278
Used (786) 220-5264 (786) 220-5264
Service (786) 369-5845 (786) 369-5845

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of THE COLLECTION from DealerRater.

Very efficient.

Very efficient. Service was excellent. Will definitely recommend to all my friends looking for their next car.

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Irene! We appreciate you recommending us to your friends and hope to see you again next time! - The Collection

Our experience with the Collection was wonderful we were

Our experience with the Collection was wonderful we were able to lease our Maserati immediately. The staff handled everything in a very professional matter. We will definitely recommend the team at the Collection to our friends and family.

Dealer response

This is great to hear! Thank you for coming to The Collection!

Professional, communicates details of what the car needs

Professional, communicates details of what the car needs and efficient in turn around time , great

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, Bentley! We look forward to seeing you next time at The Collection!

1.0

Once was expensive but good service today is only

Once was expensive but good service today is only expensive without good service but only words ow I'm sorry I apologize and on

June 18 cars.

June 18 cars.com notified The Collection about me interest in the '15 DB9. Emily Burton said me an email on Mon June 20. I called her early on mon before I read the email. Made a 10K deposit on the 21st. She was very helpful during the purchase process. She sent a buyer's order on the 28th. Talked with Romy Vega on Fri the 24th. He was very patient and kind allowing me extra days to get the funds for the balance payment. This was a cash deal. I electronically signed the buyers order. They overnighted a Carfax report on the 28th, returned it on the 29th overnight. It had a page to sign. Would recommend The Collection to and exotic car buyer. Emily and Romy get 5 stars. They gave me 2K off listed price. Emily sent a list of 3 enclosed car transporters. Chose Reliable Carriers.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five-star review. We appreciate you taking the time and leaving us with this review. We're honored to hear how both Emily and Romy could assist you during your time with us here at The Collection and we hope to see you back for any of your future auto needs!

Great customer care service.

Great customer care service. Ease of schedule appointments. Knowledgeable service advidors. Complimentary transpirtation. Extended hours.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your review! We look forward to seeing you next time at The Collection!

1.0

They lie to customers.

They lie to customers. They say they changed the parts and it's a lie. They gave me the car just like I left it.

Top service from A-Z, staff very courteous and attentive.

Top service from A-Z, staff very courteous and attentive. Service on vehicle is done on a timely manner, dealer provides transportation, from a loaner to car service to your destination and back. I've been honored to have the same service advisor, Erick Flores, for a few years now, he is truly an example of what customer service should be like, always smiling, remembers my name, calls me to provide status on vehicle when in service, follows up afterwards, he's the BEST!!

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars, Angel! We're happy to hear that Erick could assist you during your time with us and we hope to see you back here at The Collection for all of your future automotive needs.

Jennifer was very attentive and helpful the experience

Jennifer was very attentive and helpful the experience was very good. Overall an efficient and easy process. Appreciated the loaner

Dealer response

It is validating to our team knowing we are providing this level of service and care to you! Thank you for your business, from your friends at The Collection!

Great service always on time and friendly I especially

Great service always on time and friendly I especially appreciate the Ferrari service director thanks

Dealer response

Thank you for your positive rating. Please let us know if there’s anything else that we can do for you in the future. - The Collection