THE COLLECTION

Sunday Closed Closed
New (786) 220-2278 (786) 220-2278
Used (786) 220-5264 (786) 220-5264
Service (786) 369-5845 (786) 369-5845

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of THE COLLECTION from DealerRater.

1.0

They lie to customers.

They lie to customers. They say they changed the parts and it's a lie. They gave me the car just like I left it.

Top service from A-Z, staff very courteous and attentive.

Top service from A-Z, staff very courteous and attentive. Service on vehicle is done on a timely manner, dealer provides transportation, from a loaner to car service to your destination and back. I've been honored to have the same service advisor, Erick Flores, for a few years now, he is truly an example of what customer service should be like, always smiling, remembers my name, calls me to provide status on vehicle when in service, follows up afterwards, he's the BEST!!

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars, Angel! We're happy to hear that Erick could assist you during your time with us and we hope to see you back here at The Collection for all of your future automotive needs.

Jennifer was very attentive and helpful the experience

Jennifer was very attentive and helpful the experience was very good. Overall an efficient and easy process. Appreciated the loaner

Dealer response

It is validating to our team knowing we are providing this level of service and care to you! Thank you for your business, from your friends at The Collection!

Great service always on time and friendly I especially

Great service always on time and friendly I especially appreciate the Ferrari service director thanks

Dealer response

Thank you for your positive rating. Please let us know if there’s anything else that we can do for you in the future. - The Collection

Excellent staff, friendly and knowledgeable Would

Excellent staff, friendly and knowledgeable Would recommend to anyone looking for a pleasant car-buying experience

Thanks for the five stars! We hope to see you again. -The Collection

Always excellent it exceeds my expectations I don’t know

Always excellent it exceeds my expectations I don’t know what to say to fill up the other 15 words.

Thank you for the five stars! We hope to see you here again. -The Collection

I used to go to The Collection for service many years

I used to go to The Collection for service many years ago, then I stop and started going to Ft. Lauderdale. This year I was not able to drive that farther… Thank you for making the experience great again here in Miami. I will definitely see you guys next year!!

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful review, we appreciate it! We hope to see you here at The Collection for all of your future auto and service needs.

Thank you Erick for the great service and superb customer

Thank you Erick for the great service and superb customer experience. I have had to take my car in a few times and every time you exceed my expectations. Thank you!

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind review! We're so glad Erick continues to earn your support and we'll be sure to share this wonderful feedback with him. Take care and we'll see you next time here at The Collection!

I’m very pleased with the efficiency and the

I’m very pleased with the efficiency and the effectiveness of service. Jennifer does an excellent job.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review! We're happy that Jennifer earned your 5-stars! See you next time at The Collection!

Excellent service, excellent salesman, incredible

Excellent service, excellent salesman, incredible finance. They don’t BS anyone. As always an incredible dealer

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Luigi! We're honored to receive your support and look forward to your next visit with us here at The Collection!