Skip to main content

New (877) 225-2719 (877) 225-2719
Used (877) 812-1393 (877) 812-1393
Service (877) 355-8990 (877) 355-8990

3.2

If you love your truck like I do this is the plac.

Always professional and great work. Very happy with the care to my truck. This dealership was actually recommended by another dealership. This is the place to take your truck or car for the best service.

Service

Always treated well and fairly. They take great care of me. Use my Expedition for work, on the road about 50,000 a year. Thanks, it's truly appreciated.

Service Review.

Service was thorough. The staff was friendly and efficient. The work was done in a timely manner so I didn’t have to wait very long.

• Buying process 3.0
  • Quality of repair 4.0
  • Overall facilities 4.0

Great Service

Purchased 2021 F150 in April 2021. Salesmen and Finance were 100% professional. I let them know I was in a hurry and didn’t intend to purchase any extras, extended warranty, undercoating, service plans, etc and they complied. The service department is outstanding. Free oil change/tire rotation for life of truck. I was planning to go on a long trip at the beginning of the year and I wanted to get an oil change/rotate, but was not at the next mileage, but was within 15% of the mileage. They agreed to do the oil change on 30 Dec. I had a 3:00 appointment and arrived 90 minutes early hoping to get an earlier time slot. They took the truck back within 10 minutes of me arriving. Has the technician performed the work he shared lots of great tips on the maintenance of the truck. Look forward to going back every time, which is something I couldn’t say for any other dealer I’ve purchased a vehicle from. Oh and it life time free car washes to. I know these things aren’t extremely expensive but these days I’ll always take a good deal.

1.0

Sold a car right from underneath me after I confirmed 3...

Sold a car right from underneath me after I confirmed 3 times with them and drove 2 hours to pick the vehicle up with the loan in hand. Horrible and unethical.

• Customer service 1.0
  • Quality of repair
  • Shopped for a new car
1.0

Never again will I let them touch my truck again. I took...

Never again will I let them touch my truck again. I took it to them for a cam phaser recall and it ran like a slug afterwards. When I called to tell them there was a problem with it I was sent to voicemail and left a message. Nobody called me back. I call twice more and left messages. No call back. So I just scheduled to have it worked on and took a day off of work. The day they were supposed to work on it nobody’s called with a status. I called them to ask. No one knew a thing and said “Les” was going to call the next morning with an update. So I have to take another day off of work. I waited until 1pm and called them. I was told he was on lunch and he’ll call me when he gets back. 2pm no call back so I called them. Les says they are waiting for diagnostics to come back. They didn’t even start anything until day 2? What good was the appointment? They’ve had my truck for 2 days and haven’t even taken a look at it. They don’t care about customers at all.

• Customer service 1.0
  • Quality of repair 1.0
0 people out of 0 found this review helpful.

Looking for a new vehicle

Overall customer service is and was beyond my expectation. Apple Ford definitely made me feel at home and comfortable talking to their sales person without that overall feeling of being judged. I recommend this dealership to anyone that is in the market for a new or used vehicle!

• Shopped for a new car

Service at Apple Ford

Last Friday I had the best experience with Lewis McCall when I came in for my first oil change and tire rotation on my 2022 F250. Unfortunately it was late in the afternoon when I arrived but thanks to Lewis and service crew at Apple Ford. I was able to get my service needs done before my long trip with the family over the weekend.

1.0

Lincoln Service Dept: steering seized on our 2014...

Lincoln Service Dept: steering seized on our 2014 Lincoln MKT. Apple was the closest Lincoln dealership. Donnie advised he could not look at for a week & suggested towing to a closer Lincoln service place. A week passed, I called, he denied I brought the car in over a week ago. Told me it was my problem, not his. Accused me of screaming at him, & told me to have the car towed out of his service area. Adversarial attitude… not a good representative of Ford Lincoln. I have one star because they let us bring the car in after the steering seized & we had 150 more miles to drive to get home. Other than that, he never returned my calls during the last week. He also hung up on me when I asked to whom I was speaking to let him know my car was going to be towed to a closer dealership that would be looking at it within 2 days.

• Customer service
  • Quality of repair

Timely Service

Apple Ford was great and provided me with exceptional service. My vehicle needed major service and Apple Ford was the first dealership that I contacted. Donnie was great, timely and pleasant to work with. Their customer service is wonderful and they were diligent in getting me back on the road quickly and safely. Thank you Donnie and Apple Ford!