Skip to main content

Used (877) 812-1393 (877) 812-1393
Service (877) 355-8990 (877) 355-8990

3.2

Apple Ford-Lincoln review

I have been a customer for more than 20 years. The Service staff , generally, is efficient and helpful. Ben at Quicklane is my go-to person for service-- always clear and helpful.

Quicklane service

Came in the get the Works package done. Very happy, Done right the first time. Will be back very soon. Prices are cheaper than jiffylube.

Absolutely Great Service! Worth Every Dime!

Ford is the only dealership I have used in the 13 years, I have had my car. Apple Ford takes excellent care of my car - no matter what! All of the staff seems to go overboard to see that I am satisfied. I would recommend them at all cost! It has been worth every minute of my time with them!

1.0

Service visit for recall and warranty work was very poor...

Service visit for recall and warranty work was very poor experience. Too long of a story to share but will never go back and suggest you stay away. Buyer beware!

2021 Service.

Donnie and Pete attended to all my needs. They always see that all my vehicles issues are resolved. I could not ask for a more professional and courteous experience.

4.0

They were Kind courteous Professional and timely t

They were kind Courteous professional and timely. They kept me informed on the progress of my car I was a formed on exactly what my car needed

1.0

Sold cars in bad condition

I bought a used vehicle recently and was told less than a month after that I need to replace two of my tires. Do not trust this place even if they show you all the inspection report. After calling the office, all I was told is that they can’t do anything about it.

1.0

I bought a used vehicle recently and was told less than a...

Diesel Oil Change

Quick and easy diesel oil change while I worked in their business center and a freshly washed truck for the ride home. Highly recommend their service.

1.0

One star only because the people I interacted with were...

One star only because the people I interacted with were friendly otherwise this dealership is a joke. Good luck trying to get in touch with these people unless you show up in person. First off, i purchased my vehicle April 2020. I bought extended warranty (thank god) and the purchase was fairly easy for a first time buy. In the warranty it stated I could get a replacement remote. It took me 2 months of back and forth with the dealership and the warranty company all because the dealership never gave me the second key and in order to get the replacement I needed 2 keys on day of purchase. The dealership ended up getting the key for me, the key was done in like 10 mins but for some reason I waited over 2 hours until I walked up to the key guy and he was like you’ve been done for the last 2 hours! I ended up smelling what smelt like gas coming out of the exhaust took it to a Chevy dealership just to find out the Transmission needs to be replaced more or less $7000 fix that alone plus other things that needed to be replaced. A month over a year from purchase. Absolutely ridiculous.