Ken Grody Ford Orange County

(714) 521-3110 (714) 521-3110

4.5

1.0

Disillusioned Ford Owner

Went in for an oil change, at their suggestion, agreed to a coolant flush. Not even 12 hours later I noticed coolant leaking. The car ended up overheating and was towed back to them. They wouldnt accept that something happened during the service and said it was a coincidence that I was now dealing with a new issue. KG wanted to charge me $800; I refused to pay. After three weeks I got my car back, still had to pay but less thanks to corporate, not KG.

Superduty

Found dealer/truck I wanted online. Worth the trip

Service experience at Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park

Raul Rodriguez my service writer advisor at Ken Grody Ford, goes the extra mile, every time !

3.0

Extra..extra. Get your new dented vehicles here.

Found a Ford F150 in stock with the gear ratio, length, and engine size to tow 13k only to find it had a modest dent in the door. When KG repaired the door as part of the purchase agreement, I found another good sized dent around the rear window after picking it up from service. Not sure when this dent occurred but why are new vehicles in such bad shape here?

Always the best service

I always feel like I am taken care of when I visit KGFord

4.0

Rating

Great place I would recommend this to friends and family

1.0

Kden Grody Ford

I came in to Grody Ford to buy out the lease on my Ford Explorer. The process was beyond confusing and included many additional fees that I was never told about. The residual value was $22, 250 and we wound up paying over $29,000. I knew about taxes and doc fees but when I asked the salesman what a $500.00 fee was for he told me that's how the salesmen got paid. I got the impression they were trying to squeeze every penny they could out of us. We are in the process of determining if what they did was illegal or just unethical or both. I will never buy or lease another vehicle from Ken Grody Ford again.

Ken grody ford

So pleasant to deal with. Bought a used dodge and how a ford dealer the salesman knew everything about the truck. And the price point was fantastic

Owner

Fantastic great service The salesman was the great information regarding the car itself

Returning Patron

It was a great experience as always. Thank you to Raul Rodriguez and your technicians. I can always count on you to keep my Fusion Hybrid in tip top shape. It makes my drive and commute to work the best.