Ken Grody Ford Orange County

Saturday 8:00am–9:00pm 7:00am–3:00pm
Sunday 9:00am–9:00pm Closed
(714) 521-3110 (714) 521-3110

Lease of 2021 Ford Explorer

Everyone went out of their way to make sure that the experience I had was a pleasant one. The general manager was wonderful. The sales person Eddie was amazing. I would send everyone I know down there to buy a car.

Friendly, comfortable new car purchase

Austin Beecher made purchasing my new F150 easy. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about any questions I asked.

Really nice employees

The service department was very efficient, helpful, and nice.

My Ford Serviced

Great Service.We have been there several times and very happy with every one there.

I'm a car dealers dream...

I am a car dealers dream. I love cars and trucks probably owned some where in the neighborhood of 60 new cars. So needless to say I've dealt with many car dealerships sales people etc. At Ken Grody Ford I had Jeremy France from the start of this process being that I'm 500 Miles away pictures, speaking on the phone and texting was how we worked together. Let me just say I would never buy another Ford from anyone but Jeremy and Ken Grody. Jeremy and the staff were fantastic (Samantha Grody in Finance was amazing as well). During the process Jeremy was working with me even on his days off as was Samantha. I am thinking about opening an office in Newport Beach (not in the car business) So Ken look out I may try and steal him from you. If you looking for a Ford Vehicle do yourself a big favor and ask for Jeremy and Samantha.

New F150

Good people, very polite, and no pressure! Helped me fined the truck I wanted in the color I preferred, with all of the safety features we were looking for. I'm an old guy so having front and back cameras, lane assist, blind spot warning, and cruise control with distant minding and braking all are important!

4.0

Servic

Was very impressed with my overall experience of the service departments

Great Service!

I have a 2017 f250 that I get serviced at Ken Grody and have had excellent service. I have a Ford dealership that is closer to my house that I haven?t had good service On my truck so I now take it farther to Ken Grody and am Very pleased with the service. You know it?s a big truck dealership when you drop it off and trucks are lined up to get serviced or are parked to get service. Makes me feel confident my truck is getting serviced properly. Dealership is solid.

Great Service ALWAYS

We?ve been purchasing cars from Ken Gordy for several years already. Our sons have purchased cars from the Buena Park location. We get all of our car serviced there and Tim is always there to accommodate us and give us great tips on how to extend the life of our car.

FORD FLEX SERVICE

Great friendly service that only takes a couple of hours.