Ken Grody Ford Orange County

Sunday 9:00am–9:00pm Closed
(714) 521-3110 (714) 521-3110

4.5

2021 F250 super duty

Great overall team at Ken Grody from sales to service it?s all top notch.

1.0

Do not buy here!

Damaged my truck the first time I had it serviced there and tried to say it was my fault. The second time was a nightmare also and found out the are LIARS there.

A pleasure buying

paid cash in and out fast, good service friendly staff

Ken Grody Ford

Amazing experience! Everything was fast and easy and the salesman went above and beyond-staying late to help us purchase the car.

My go to dealer

Been a customer for 15 years, 5 cars and many service visits.

Great Service

Ismael was great, as are all the Grody staff. Had an issue with sync an Chino Hills Ford told my wife, that the module was fine and it was a software update on two service visits, Ismael and the mechanics teated and found bad module and had it fixed when the part came in! Nice to know Grody Service treats their women clients correctly and gets things fixed!

2017 Ford F-250 Steering Dampener replacement

Went in because my truck was vibrating a lot. Met with the Ford tech and he told me that the part was probably covered under warranty. They took it an and replaced it the same day. Truck is running great now!

Excellent Service

Ismael Rodriguez in Ken Grody Ford Service, like the rest of the service staff, did an excellent job of getting major repairs on my vehicle completed. He also made sure that the work done was referenced to my warranty which was still valid. He was polite, professional, and direct. Ismael made the experience of having a vehicle issue... a non issue. Great service.

Great Service

Very knowledgeable staff. At the service Dept. Listened to all my concerns about my vehicle and addressed each and every one. This is why although I live 30 miles from this dealership I travel the distance to get my vehicle serviced here.

Ken grody ford

Fue una buena experiencia comprar en ken grody Ford