Findlay Honda Henderson

Sunday Closed Closed
New (702) 790-8282 (702) 790-8282
Used (702) 790-8308 (702) 790-8308
Service (702) 790-8334 (702) 790-8334

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Amazing staff

On my last car-buying visit, Harris spent over five hours with us going through all of the inventory, test driving different Honda models, and helping us determine which car was the best fit. He genuinely cares about his customers and will treat you right.

Great Service!

I took my leased Civic into this dealership because I wanted to purchase the car at lease-end. Braxton (Sales) and N.C. (Finance) were very friendly, helpful, patient and efficient in their dealings with me. And Judy (Service) was also proficient in setting up the inspection of my car. I would definitely recommend Findlay Honda.

Honda Civic SI

This place was amazing. people where so friendly and knowledgeable about there product helps the customer a lot to get in the right vehicle . Gilbert Gallegos help a lot with my first time buying a car thanks a lot !

I purchased a 2019 Accord EX from Fred Kaplan.....

Fred Kaplan was my salesman. Great service.......More dealerships should have sales personal like Mr Kaplan....Thank you Fred for your help . I highly recommend Fred Kaplan if anyone wishes to buy a car....

Excellent!!!

Marc took care of my purchase. When it comes to purchasing a car, I am not the most knowledgeable person although and thankfully Marc was who represented me throughout my purchase and man..... He gave a an amazing deal and undoubtably, satisfied with my overall experience. Thinking about buying or leasing?? Call Marc..

1.0

HORRIBLE SERVICE!!! BY TUAN DANG

I BOUGHT THE HONDA ODYSSEY 2018 BRAND NEW IN SEPTEMBER OF 2017. AT 6,000 MILES I TOOK A TRIP TO CALIFORNIA AND WHEN I CAME BACK I HAD TO SERVICE THE BRAKE SYSTEM. FROM JANUARY 2018-JANUARY 2019 I HAVE BROUGHT BACK MY VEHICLE TO BE SERVICED FOR THE BRAKES ANOTHER 3TIMES. THE SLOGAN FOR HONDA IS "SAFETY IS PRIORITY" BUT I DON'T FEEL SAFE AT ALL. I HAVE 3 SMALL CHILDREN AND THIS VEHICLE IS OUR DAILY DRIVER. WE HAVE BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT ALMOST TWICE BECAUSE OF THIS ISSUE. I SPOKE WITH THE SERVICE MANAGER TRAVIS AND HE SAID THAT EVERYTHING WAS FINE AND THERE WAS NO ISSUE WITH THE CAR. THIS IS THE FIFTH TIME I WILL TAKE MY VEHICLE IN FOR SERVICE WITHIN A YEAR. I HAVE ALSO CALLED THE HONDA CORPORATE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND THEY SAID "THE DEALER STATED THAT THE ISSUE IS MY POOR DRIVING BEHAVIOR" THAT IS AN UNACCEPTABLE STATEMENT. ALL I WANT IS MY BRAKES TO BE FIXED AND TO BRING THE SAFETY BACK FOR MY FAMILY. I AM A VALUED CUSTOMER AND MY TIME HAS BEEN CONSUMED BY THIS ISSUE. I WANT TO TAKE MY FAMILY ON ANOTHER VACATION BUT I AM VERY NERVOUS THAT THERE WILL BE A SAFETY ISSUE FOR THEM. I HAVE DISCUSSED THIS ISSUE ALSO WITH EMMANUEL PINTO (ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER) AND HE HAS A SIMILIAR RESPONSE AND THAT IS THAT HE CAN NOT HELP ME. PLEASE FIX MY VEHICLE OR OFFER A REPLACEMENT (BRAND NEW AND NOT TRADE IN)!!!!!!!!!

1.0

Awful experience

I have always loved Honda and always felt they hired good people, and this is the only bad experience I’ve ever had with them. I am sharing my absolutely terrible experience(looking at my review history you’ll see I only leave positive reviews) in hopes that it may prevent it from happening to someone else. I’ll start with the facts: 1. I have bad credit 2. I moved to Las Vegas this year 3. I had an existing lease for three years to which I was late once 4. My lease was expiring and I wanted to see what my options were. After selecting the vehicle I was interested in, I was started unreasonably high for a 2018 Honda Accord Sport and as a customer who had an existing financial relationship with Honda. I ended up leaving the dealership and the following day I called a Honda in Illinois that my family and I had a relationship with. Within that day I received an offer almost $250 cheaper monthly than the original offer I received and for the touring edition- the only downside was I would have to drive the vehicle back from Illinois. I returned to this Honda dealership and showed them the offer I received and was offered the same Honda Accord Sport for large discount monthly, but still higher than the offer I received in Illinois. I accepted the offer for the sake of convenience. I returned my leased 2016 Honda Accord LX, signed the paperwork, and drove off with the new 2018 Honda Accord Sport. Two days later I received a call asking to return the vehicle unless I wanted to put a couple thousand dollars down - I was disappointed and felt as if I was being extorted but said “it’s okay, I know I was fully approved in Illinois with only the first month due at signing and can get the better vehicle for a better price there anyway” to which the salesman responded he will keep trying and to not return the vehicle yet. For two days there was no movement and at this point I had the vehicle for 5 full days. I then again receive phone call from the salesman stating that I need to put a couple thousand down or return the vehicle, even though all of the documents have been signed and sealed(this is completely legal by the way but absolutely makes you feel disrespected and as if you’re being extorted) and at this point I have no desire to work with them and decide to return the vehicle. I end up returning the new vehicle, I did not receive my original lease back(even though it had half a month remaining on the contract), and am in Las Vegas as a relatively new resident that has a new employer - now without a vehicle.

Satisfied

This is my 3rd Honda on this Dealership it’s always good service & good sales people..I highly recommend this dealership..I will definitely recommend this to my friends

Excellent Customer service ever!

Joey Saccavino is a very professional car dealer. He went extra mile to provide all the assistance so I can have the car that I wanted. All my request had been provided in a very fast and efficient way. Likewise, all the teams are very polite and accommodating.

Excellent Customer Service!

This is a fantastic dealership with fantastic people working there. Fear not about walking on to a car lot anymore, at least at this place! Our salesman was Earl Huang and he was not your ?typical? car salesman. Earl was kind, considerate, patient, and more than fair in dealing with us. Our experience with Earl started online where we asked about prices on a car that was on their lot. Earl was very honest about the price, if that number included tax, and if they were able to down from that number. We drove from one side of town to the other to come to this dealership, but I am here to tell you that is was more than worth the drive! There were other lots that were closer and we had talked to some sales people at them, but we did not get the service nor the deal. It really was worth the drive! Ask for Earl when you need to get your next car, he will absolutely treat you fairly!