2016 Cadillac SRX consumer reviews

side view of 2016 SRX Cadillac
Explore the 2016 Cadillac SRX
Shop the 2016 Cadillac SRX

Beautiful car...Love it

Have been a caddy owner for over 25 years, love the way this car is built, handles and looks, plan on having this one for a little while

Cadillac's forever. This is my third one!

There's no substitute for the style, class, ride and reliability of a Cadillac. I would not buy any other make. First class all the way.

Loving it after a month or so

This car exceeds my expectations. I traded in a 2017 Cadillac XT5 for this car and am glad that I did. It has almost all the features that I like and things like a CD player and cigarette lighter that were eliminated in the 2017 ST5. Really nice feature is the pass through hole in the rear seat that allows me to put 8' long lumber inside and close the doors.

Cadillac does not dissapoint, the SRX is awesome

The Cadillac SRX has exceeded my expectations. It has style, performance and is very comfortable to drive. The NAV system is easy to use and the BOSE stereo system is the best I've ever heard. What a great ride.

I am very happy with my SRX

Warranty was 5 years but because I purchased the car used I only had a few months. I could have purchased an extended warranty but that made my payment too high.

Pretty and perfect for snowy country

I had a Cadillac CTS, also from Carmax, that I loved. It was the deep purple that always looked good. However, I live where roads are slick a majority of time during winter so I decided I wanted a 4-wheel drive SUV in my state university's colors. It is a beautiful metallic brown. Everything about it is efficient, comfortable, and easy for this Senior to drive and depend on.

Very clean and sporty

This car met all of our needs. Great leg room front and rear. Well maintained, clean. Great body style. New Michelin tires. Just did 50,000 mile service.

Nicest car I have ever owned

I've only had it less than a week, but I love it so far. Drives smooth and I love all of the features. It's so classy.

I love my Cadillac

Wow, very reliable, plenty of room, very comfortable with plenty of power, easy to park, and all the bells and whistles make this car a pleasure to drive. Our car was purchased used with fairly low miles, but has been very reliable thus far, we are looking forward to many years of pleasurable driving, we love it!

2.9

Nice car

Nice car horrible dealership. Don’t buy from North American Auto Group. They don’t stand behind what they sell Stay away. Purchase this nice car from a real dealership