2016 Cadillac SRX consumer reviews

Explore the 2016 Cadillac SRX
Shop the 2016 Cadillac SRX
4.3

Great car

Plenty of space, rides very smooth. I bought it used but well taken care of and it was like new. The seats are very comfortable

2.3

Terrible build quality

I will never buy another Cadillac. Build and material quality is sub par. Cheap plastic interior pieces and really poor quality paint on these SUV's

Love!

Love the comfort, style, and safety features of this car. It’s perfect for my daily work commutes, as well as family outings with my family of four.

The most feature filled car that I ever owned

The Cadillac SRX is the onlyof the Luxury SUV that does not need a specialized mechanic. Being a GM vehicle says it all about the beaucurves and detail to luxury.

3.4

ECM needed to be replaced ( the electronic brain

I currently have 35,000 miles on my car and have had to have it towed into the dealer twice. I had problems with the electronic brain of my car called the ECM which is basically the electronic brain of the engine and transmission. I feel this unit was progressively going bad over a two year period and eventually gave out. Other competitors in this same class of vehicle have a much better track record when it comes to dependability . Dependability is very high on my list when it come to the overall evaluation of a vehicle.

3.9

So far so good, I only had it for two days.

I've only had it for two days it's a little early for me to write a accurate review in such a short period of time. So far the car is very nice and we are excited about owning a Cadillac SRX

Will Recommend

Jamie Weinberg was amazing. Between him and Denise I have never had such an easy flowing experience when buying a car. With that said, I haven't bought a car in eleven years. My anxiety was through the roof!!! Thank you Jamie and Denise for making me a happy customer. I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family.

Beautiful car.

This vehicle has everything I need extra charging ports and lots of leg room. One of the best purchased I have ever made. Thank you!

Cadillac SRX 2016

I am pleased with the Cadillac SRX and its maneuverability. I like the sleek body style, and the steering wheel heater is more helpful than I imagined. It is very roomy with lots of storage space. It has lots of USB ports and cubby holes. I do find that visibility out the side and rear windows is a little constricted which can prove difficult at some of these Illinois crossroads that curve into a stop sign.

My previous car was a Cadillac so I upgraded.

It has all the bells and whistles especially the double sunroof, window sensors, heated steering wheel, push button tailgate, surround system, speak commands etc. Very satisfied with the smooth ride.....