2006 Chevrolet Corvette consumer reviews

$43,690–$64,890 MSRP range
side view of 2006 Corvette Chevrolet
Explore the 2006 Chevrolet Corvette
Shop the 2006 Chevrolet Corvette

A lot of car for the money!

I really like the styling and performance of the C6. Cruising with the ragtop top, even a highway speeds, is very enjoyable!

Fast, reliable, sporty car! Love it!

Very well built and mechanically dependable! Outstanding acceleration and braking. Great on short or long trips. Beautiful inside and out, great paint job!

A dream to drive

Met all my needs, comfortable, good leg room, great power and style. My husband and were hoping to locate a vehicle for fun,and relaxation and we found it.

legit

this is a genuine legit car that is worth the money with good performance...........................

Awesome car

True American Sports Car , for Speed,handling,performance , styling,quality. It is also an investment if taken care of. GM knew what they were doing.

This is my third Corvette and the best so far

I have looked all over the United States and this is the best i found. I have really enjoyed the hunt for my used Corvette

Most Favorite Car I Have Ever Owned

I've put over 90,000 miles on this car. Its dependable and an affordable sports car. The gas mileage is great, it gets over 30 miles per gallon on the highway. The only down fall was needing to replace the tires every 25,000 miles which for me was every 2 years. The trunk is spacious, it fits my golf clubs easily. The power convertible is easy to use. The memory seats are convenient when there are 2 drivers. I would recommend buying a corvette!

4.1

Fast and great handling

We liked most everything about the car except the interior light switch had no label to let you know if it was on or off and because of the light slow dimming delay you could accidentally leave the lights on. Unfortunately our car had vinyl dash and door panel outgassing problems and GM was aware of this. If you parked the car in the garage for a week the interior turned white with a powder substance, dash and door panels. GM's answer was to clean the vinyl with Phelps Napa Soap. We did this and still after a week the powder came back. I offered GM $10,000 to trade me out of the car and their answer was they would take $2,000 off the sticker price of a new car. I sold the car and replaced it with a different brand. Very happy now.

Worried about past recalls

Just moved up from c3 to c6 Awesome ! But I am worried about recalls that may not have been carried out . Car is a uk import from new !

Glad I bought the car

The vehicle was in great condition and iam loving to drive it. Good gas mileage,fast,looks good and drives good