2006 Chevrolet Corvette consumer reviews

Explore the 2006 Chevrolet Corvette
Shop the 2006 Chevrolet Corvette
4.0

Reliable

Good looks, fast. The car gets plenty of looks at car shows. People like the features and the color. The drop top was one of the reasons I bought the car.

06 C6 corvette

Very responsive and for a big guy this car is very roomer for size and being a corvette. Great sounding stereo, nice design. Great lines, handles wonderful.

Best fun for the money

A stunner. Yellow and sexy, but inexpensive to own and maintain. 400hp, six speed manual, 3200lbs of curb weight- just awesome. $50k new, now for around $15k, you can't beat that!!

4.1

Good highway car not so go in a big city

Nice highway car good speed and good passing speed . Not so much for the big city but would be great if living in the suburbs

A reliable beast with supercar performance.

This car has been a love affair and in process for 7 years. I've raised the level of already high performance to supercar credentials while improving strength and reliability. I've worked on every weakness of the car so nothing is left to improve like power, handling, cooling, braking with reliability and strength in mind.

A beast

Very comfortable smooth and extremely fast car. The 06 zo6 is the engine to have because it has the power of a big block due to the larger pistons but still the torque of a small block

NICE RIDE

VEHICLE HAS AMAZING POWER GOOD TIRES TRANSMISSION SEALS ARE NEW RIMS ARE NEW INTERIOR IS PERFECT ENGINE LOOKS NEW NO CAR IS PERFECT CAR NEEDS NOTHING BUT A OWNER

The most awesome car I have ever owned.

The C6 met and exceeded my expectations. Finally I purchased a peace of an American icon and my childhood dream car. I would recommend this car to anyone who is interested in a sports muscle car.

4.0

To early to tell

I only purchased this car a short time ago. Can not really say yet if it performs well but I like the style and the interior.

Fastest car I evere owned

This is a super car . Fast sleek , and OMG fun ..Be ready to be for the best performing car you have ever had .