2006 Chevrolet Corvette consumer reviews

side view of 2006 Corvette Chevrolet
Explore the 2006 Chevrolet Corvette
Shop the 2006 Chevrolet Corvette

best on gas

Love it, drives nice, looks nice, a pleasure to own. very fast a real head turner colours are perfect silver outsde, interior black leather auto tranny

Best corvette ever

I have owned more than 10 Corvettes and I love this 2006. It has been reliable and drives great. The only reason I am considering getting a new were model is because I want some new features such as the back up camera Bluetooth etc. And I couldn?t be happier with this car I have owned it for four years

Most fun to drive for the $$$

This is the most fun vehicle I have ever owned. I can't wait to get another one in the future. It is fast, responsive and surprisingly good on gas. I can't say enough good things about this car.

Dream Car

2006 Z06. This car stunned the market when it was released when I was 14. It has been my dream car since its debut. 12 years later, I finally own one. It is beyond my highest hopes and expectations. Iv purchased one with 47k miles and have owned it for 2 weeks and have already put near 1k miles on it. This car is a highway king. Also my first manual. End of the first week and all my fears of a manual have dissipated. All that is left is the smile on my face when ever I start it, sit in it, and drive it everywhere. Always looking for any excuse to drive it. And when it gets above 3k rpms... oh my. Oh AND I easily get over 20mpg on the highway. 20mpg and a 20 gallon tank gives a 400+ mile range!! Excellent size trunk as well. This car destroys the competition. Will be keeping this one for the long run. I cant advise anyone else to do this but, I'm currently on Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s (performance summer tires) and they run fine in the rain when I visit the coast in Seattle. If you drive normally you are fine but, if you do get on the car even slightly in the rain (even with the tc on) it will break loose instantly. Straight aways, even around 80, in the rain are fine. But I slow down below the speed limit for corners. I will be purchasing Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ next for a bit more peace of mind for my area of the world.

Best handling vehicle I?ve ever owned.

This vehicle was more than I ever asked for. The vehicle has great power, handling, and style. The fuel mileage on this vehicle is also extraordinary out on the highway. The vehicle has comfortable seating for long trips too. Overall it is a great Car.

New car at Used Car Price

Limited Production Collectors Edition with the extremely low miles (2900). This car has the same motor as the popular Grand Sport limited production model. This car is as close to being new as you will ever find and is priced like a used Corvette.

New car at Used Car Price

963 Original Miles, One Owner , Convertible, Triple Black, 6 speed. This is a true Corvettes Lovers Dream Car

My bucket list car

Just what I was looking for. I have owned 2 Corvettes in the past and enjoyed both of them. After I purchased my home I decided to go more conservative. Now that I am retiring I wanted the feeling of driving a sports car again.

Chrysler employee loves his Vette

Bought a C6 2006 Z51 in July 2017 with only 5100 miles. Car looks showroom new. I have people that obviously don't know Corvettes very well ask me if it's a 2017 model year.... I love the power and handling, first and foremost. Taking the roof off for a weekend drive is my therapy for my weekly grind. This car reminds me what I'm working every day for. I'll always own a Corvette, unless my employer makes a cheaper sports car than a Viper.

Best, most reliable sports car I?ve ever owned

Great style and looks, great ride, fast and dependable! Great brakes and sound system. Very fun for just around town or commuting! Great acceleration and top end speed!