2018 Chevrolet Equinox

Bang for your buck!!!

by from NEW JERSEY on April 12, 2017

I have my car for 3 weeks now and talk about a good riding, feeling and looking American made car! Quiet interior and tons of safety features!!! Plenty of leg room andcI have the premier and love the panaramic sunroof. Makes you feel like you are in a luxury car. I would never go back to a traditional sunroof. Those are like a rip in the roof and this is like a hole in the roof. Makes the car feel even more spacious. I opened it up doing 80 mph on the NJ trpk and it felt great!! Thank goodness didnt get pulled over. Lol Smooth riding excellent turning.

Updated features

by from Merrill, WI on April 15, 2017

Went from a 6 to 4 cylinder and don't notice any difference with the newer engine. Also bought cloth seats instead of leather and the comfort is wonderful especially with the heated seats. The new technology will be fun to learn and offers so many options. The warning features on the side mirrors is much nicer than the fish eye that I had in my other car. Keeps me more alert. Also the update backup features seems to be very accurate and clear. The new and update dashboard features really make it feel like a new car.

great car

by from Kentucky on June 23, 2017

We have just owned the car for three weeks and have driven it for almost 1,000 miles. It is very comfortable and the mileage is great .We a still getting use to getting into the car and starting it by pushing a button rather than inserting a key which we have done for over fifty years with other cars. While the car itself is great, the only problem we have noticed is all the computer functions that are available on the screen on the dash board. Trying to figure them all out and get use to them has become a quest. This car offers everything but a cup of coffee. Why not?

One of the best cars we've owned

by from Denver, CO on May 3, 2017

We love the styling, all of the options, comfort, power, ride. The best we've purchased in a long time.

Excited new owner

by from Sturtevant Wi on May 1, 2017

I love my car except the seat belt does not adjust up and down as the older models did. As a short person the seat belt cuts across my throat. The car is great and I love it.

A great drive.

by from Cedar Rapids, IA on May 24, 2017

We find this car very comfortable and easy to get in and out of. Love driving it!! We would recommend this vehicle and this dealership.

The best, most reliable vehicle ever.

by from Hancock, Michigan on May 15, 2017

Our equinox is super sharp looking. Many compliments on our vehicle from friends. Would love to purchase a second chevy. Smooth driving, not complicated. Love this vehicle.

The interior sold me on a car I already loved.

by from Murrieta, Ca on May 26, 2017

This is my second Equinox. And my sixth Chevy. The 2018 Premier is a very impressive car for the money.

Nice style

by from Illinois on June 26, 2017

The 2018 Equinox is really a nice car. I love the heated seats and the little indicators on the mirrors makes me aware when someone ELSE is getting a bit too close to me, the turbo gives it much better pickup on the road, no lag at all. Only one thing I would change I'd put the little overhang back on the 2018 like the 2017 had. When the sun shines in car it is a little difficult at times to see the backup camera. Other than that it's perfect.

Couldn't be happier with purchase

by from Virginia Beach, Va on May 8, 2017

Love it!!! Perfect family car. Lots of space especially in the back seat. A smooth drive. The keyless entry is something that takes a while to get use to but it's neat starting with the car with the push of a button.

Our Expert Review: 2018 Chevrolet Equinox