2018 Chevrolet Equinox

All Reviews

by from Illinois on June 26, 2017

The 2018 Equinox is really a nice car. I love the heated seats and the little indicators on the mirrors makes me aware when someone ELSE is getting a bit too close to me, the turbo gives it much better pickup on the road, no lag at all. Only one thing I would change I'd put the little overhang back on the 2018 like the 2017 had. When the sun shines in car it is a little difficult at times to see the backup camera. Other than that it's perfect.

by from Howard Beach, NY on July 16, 2017

This is the second equinox I leased and I love it! Not only is it reliable and never had any mechanical issues with the truck but it is also a sexy looking truck! One down fall is I don't have a bike rack with this one and it looks better with the bike rack. Another down fall with this one as well as the 2015 is the trunk side windows is a huge blind spot. They should be bigger to give the driver a better view while merging.

by on November 5, 2017

The 2018 Chevrolet Equinox Premier looks as good as it drives. It has a roomy and comfortable interior and a sleek exterior thanks to the redesigned body style for 2018. It handles well, has great safety features, and is super fun to drive.

by on October 11, 2017

Leased 2018 Equinox LT AWD. Great vehicle. Handles well, Styling is great, Very Comfortable. Plenty of Leg Room. 1.5 Turbo is great with a lot of pep Chevy did a great job with this remodel. - 2nd Equinox owned.

by from NY on September 30, 2017

Had a 2010 equinox and had no plans on getting a new one that is till we saw the 18 at the New York State fair. After sitting in this and seeing how nice it was we had to test drive one. Much better power and transmission for sure and the safety features are a nice upgrade. Overall I love this new equinox would recommend this to anyone. Go test drive one you'll feel the same way too. Reliability is unknown at this point, but if it's like my last equinox it will be great.

by from Lansing Michigan to on November 15, 2017

Attractive, good performance and comfortable, I was happy with my equinox for a couple of weeks. There's a horrible blindspot on the right/passenger side. I haven't had an accident for over 15 years, but now I've had 2 in less than 2 months of getting it, one in a parking lot incident and one merging off the highway. Maybe it's easier to see for taller people. I'm guessing I'd like the vehicle if I had the safety side mirrors, but I didn't realize they were so dang necessary for this car. I also would probably gotten the mirrors if they were available without getting the full safety package, even without knowing the problem, but now I have a lease on a car that I hate.

by from Burton, OH on November 13, 2017

Just bought this vehicle 2 weeks ago so I can’t speak to the reliability. But for the money, this vehicle has everything we wanted. More room and it’s pretty cool. Love how the dash looks like an iPad. It’s definitely comfortable and drives well. And the sunroof rocks. Good buy!

by from McKnightstown Pa. on October 13, 2017

I really like the style and the extra hauling space of the Equinox. I am still getting use to all the bells and whistles that the others did not have I like the new design.

by from Ontario Canada on July 19, 2017

It is great! Love how roomy, comfortable and fuel efficient the 2018 Equinox is. Very stylish too!

by from Fort Lauderdale,Florida on October 29, 2017

I brought a new car because my car I had was 21 years old and I am hopeful this car will last the same. I love my car and couldn?t be happier. Just have to get use to the no key start.

Our Expert Review: 2018 Chevrolet Equinox