2015 Chevrolet Impala consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Chevrolet Impala
Shop the 2015 Chevrolet Impala
4.4

Chevy Impala

Good reliable car, Low gas mileage,Good commuter, Save on gas, Smooth drive . Fun to drive. I just bought all new 4 Tires last year.

Stylish Car for the price

This car has all the easy to use bells and whistles. It's comfortable, roomy, great gas mileage for the size of car. Always reliable, no isssues.

4.3

Great vehicle

Very nice great drive car was in great condition and love the body style . Would prefer the seats cooling and heating was somewhat better

Most comfortable, smooth riding car Ive had

Lots of room front and back, nice size trunk, back seats fold down, smooth riding, second Impala that I’ve owned, great all around vehicle. My personal favorite for 30 years.

3.3

Don’t get this car

I have a 2015 Chevrolet Impala LTZ lots of room in the inside of the car but I only had it’s 10 months I already have 3 transmission problem already just getting out the shop this evening I wish I never got this car I very disappointed in this car

2015 Chevrolet Impala LTZ

Overall, outstanding vehicle. Only downside is the touch screen on the dash. When your backing up, the rear camera display is “washed out”. Other than that, love the car!

4.0

Very nice looking car inside and out.

The ride and performance is really good. Lots of leg room for a tall person. I have received lots of compliments on the car and the color.

Lots of compliments

An attractive car that is very clean, runs great, motor is very strong, shifts quietly, different people like the color but most of all I cant wait to take it out of town when I go on vacation this summer.

Test drove a lot of cars and Footh treated me the

I spent the entire week out driving cars to see what one to buy. Salesmen make me very uncomfortable and the only place I Visited that I felt comfortable was footh auto. I spoke to almost everyone there and really liked how they don’t pressure or act like every car is going to sell if I don’t buy that day. When I am ready to get my new car I will only buy from footh auto

Very Stylish

This car drives amazing and I love all the room it has for me and passengers. It has everything I wanted plus a little more. I have no problems so far and it looks good in my garage.