2015 Chevrolet Impala consumer reviews

$27,060 starting MSRP
side view of 2015 Impala Chevrolet
Explore the 2015 Chevrolet Impala
Shop the 2015 Chevrolet Impala

By far, the best vehicle I have ever owned

The car was very sleek looking, great gas mileage, fast and comfortable. It was an LTZ so it was loaded with everything you could think of! I love my new truck but I leased it and so I will miss that car dearly.

Nice car!

I love this vehicle. It rides great and it?s great on gas. The interior looks great as well as the exterior. The car is everything that I wanted.

3.6

Nice powerful but cut corners on some things

Good for family or traveling long distance Roomy interior Infotainment system. Cheap plastic molding around console Powerful v6 engine Rear trunk spacious Quit ride cabin

Chevy impala

Love my new car. Lots of room, comfortable and has Bluetooth and WiFi!!!!! Rides nice and smooth. Love everything about my new car! Also great on gas!!!!!!

Nice car

Make sure you check tub were your spare tire is mind has leaks not uncommon had fixed by dealer problem is back. Ride quality average kind of clunky

Love the Impala

Second Impala I have owned. Drove off lot today, TH 05-24-18. I think I will be like my dad and stay with same model for the next 20 years

I couldn't be happier with my choice.

The look and lines of the car's exterior really drew me in. Then when I got to sit in one I was really excited with the amount of room and comfort.

Best midsize vehicle i have owned

I love everything about this vehicle! Its very reliable and sturdy! the features are awesome and I love how it handles! If you need a vehicle that will out perform anything in its class look no further

I love Impala's

Greatest car ever built! Cant wait to get a 2018. I will be going to Day Chevrolet soon to test a 2018 and possibly purchase one.

An excellent execution of a full size car

This car provides exceptional performance, comfort and quality in a full size vehicle. The 2 LTZ package rivals any luxury vehicle on the road for a fraction of the price. Safety, comfort and convenience features are plentiful and the attention to quality and detail seems to be at an all time high for a Chevrolet. We could not be more pleased!