2015 Chevrolet Impala consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Chevrolet Impala
Shop the 2015 Chevrolet Impala
2.7

Really Disappointed

Well I've had the Chevrolet Impala LTZ for a few years now. When I first got the vehicle I was very impressed by how much room is in it. I mean the trunk has alot of room and the interior as well. It was my 1st brand new car. But unfortunately this is 2019 and now it is giving me a whole of problems. The Stabilitrak System and transmission almost light up my dashboard continuously. And whats worse is that I keep on taking it into the shop daily. And looks like I might have to take my car in for a 4th time in 2 months.

Very Reliable car

This car has to be the best purchase I have made thus far it’s nice and spacious plenty of leg room my daughters dad is about 6’3 and he can sit comfortably in it compared to my Kia Optima I just had lol the whole make of the car is just awesome I love all of the safety features definitely a plus for me.

Best car for the people who like to buy sedan cars

This car have all the features for whose people are looking for. This car is so comfortable no matter hows the weather. we can start our car from One cornor to another cornor of the world.

THE MOST REIABLE CAR I EVER HAD

THIS MEETS ALL MY NEEDS THE LEG ROOM ANDSPACE I NEED ,IWOULD LIKE TO GET A NEW IMPALA LTZ .SOMEDAYTO CONTINUE INJOY ING THE COMFORT

4.1

Very Reliable and stylish

I love my new car! Georgia from Auffenberg Carbondale was awesome in assisting me with my purchase. I originally was looking for a truck but when I arrived I was informed that it had already sold. The car was my 2nd choice and I really wasn’t happy about it. Georgia assured me I was getting a better deal and proceeded to show me all the bells and whistles. By the time the test drive was over I had fell in love with the car. Couldn’t of had a better experience!

I love it !!

I owned a Solara before this car and did not think I could like a car as much as the Solara. I looked for 4 mos looking and test drove this one 3 times .I bought it and everyday that I drive it I fall more in love with even downtown the color.

We love our impala it's cofy,nice ,and the color

This car has met all are needs,it good on gas,it comfortable,Cruzes nice we love the color and we travel everywhere in it and we bought it from a great dealership JEFF DRENNEN'S .

Very smooth and comfortable

Very smooth and comfortable good for long rides you will get what you pay for I love the inpala very nice car i will be staying with them for a min

Never had a problem

Comfort, reliability and looks are all excellent. Never had a problem in over two years owning this car. Would recommend this car to anyone. Would buy another.

reliable

very nice driving car in nice weather but awful in the snow gets stuck very easily no traction in any depth of snow a very reliable nice weather car