2015 Chevrolet Impala consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Chevrolet Impala
Shop the 2015 Chevrolet Impala
4.0

start stop problems

42mpg highway at 55mph ,radio the best feature ,comfort good,style good,! power steering cut out on very hard corner when i pushed it too hard!F!

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL

I have driven an Impala most of my life and I have to say that this has to be THE best model yet!!! Chevrolet really did something with this car. The interior is stunning. I own the autumn bronze with the brown leather/sued combo interior. My car is just gorgeous!! I do have to say that I am a bit sad that the color is no longer available and neither is the leather suede combo. These two options go hand in hand for a very classy look. I have had so many compliments on this car. Pretty sure I'll be keeping this one for a long time! Thank you Chevrolet!!

Happy Customer

After a 6 month long search, we found our Chevy Impala-LTZ at Amesbury Chevrolet. We were very happy with the excellent condition of the car and all it's features; sunroof being most important feature. The LTZ model has a lot of innovative features that we value and appreciate. Being a former and current Chevy Impala owner, we appreciate the Chevy Impala and all it has to offer. It is a 4door sedan that is comfortable and is a solid vehicle that can comfortably fit a family of 4 or 5. We would definitely recommend this car.

Love it! Favorite car I have owned so far!

This car accommodates my whole family . Cup holders for everyone, usb ports in various places, roomy, lots of trunk room. Many bells and whistles. Separate heat/air controls. Eco motor/4cyl. works just as well if not better than the v-6. Car has auto stop feature that helps save on gas, back up camera is awesome as well! Love it!

Worth the investment

I love this thing... My only wish is that I invested in the heated and ventilated seats as well as the power passenger seats. 100% would recommend to anyone.

I love my car!

This car is perfect. Perfect size, luxury, dependable and was affordable. Very pleased with my purchase.

Super Car!!!

Chevy definitely made a great car with the Impala! Very nice ride, plenty of power and looks amazing!!

Love my new car

This is a great driving car and comfortable and rides very smoothly. I am really enjoying the great gas milege.

Most Reliable and comfortable!

This car is attractive, very comfortable, and handles well. We have been very satisfied so far. The Impala has plenty of power and the gas mileage is very good for a full sized car!

Great car

Great car in all levels I can possibly think.Very comfortable, reasonable price, modern appearance,low gasoline usage.