2019 Chevrolet Malibu consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Chevrolet Malibu
Shop the 2019 Chevrolet Malibu
3.9

19 MALIBU FRIGID CAR , CRAPPY HEATER

my 2019 Malibu is the coldest car i have EVER owned ,have been driving for 50 yrs . in that time have driven a few different cars . not feeling so bad as i hear some Cadillac's having same issue .when temp. gets to -5F or -20C heater blows cold air if fan on med.or higher .DO NOT BUY THIS CAR WITH 1.5 T IF U LIVE IN N.STATES OR CANADA AS HEATER IS V.POOR , LIKE DRIVING AROUND IN A FRIDGE IN WINTER ,(:

2.1

Not good

It broke down in just about 6 days in not happy about it I’m having them look at it don’t know when it will be look at to fix

Nicest car in our fleet

Good gas mileage! Nice accessories and roomier than the compact cars we usually get! Lol! It’s still maneuverable and absolutely love the rear view camera(never had one before)!

Love the Car Disliked the service

The car is awesome as I stated the services at the Homestead Branch was Horrible led by the General Sales Manager Mr. Quinones who is not a very nice or decent human being. To say the least the young man i was working with was new to sales approximately 2 months nothing toward him he was only following Mr. Quinones Directives.

4.0

great so far

a couple of details I missed, but great overall, would like a remote start and a trunk popper button inside car, but love the color

Previous Malibu Owner

I love these cars! They are stylish and comfortable and get good gas mileage too. Perfect car for riding in safety - love the ten air bag system!

The amazing ship ( Malibu )

It's an amazing car with and amazing comfortable experience and with unique design . And I didn't find such a low Noise like this car with amazing option ( Active Noise Cancelation )

What I expect from a Chevy Beauty and Class!

Its perfect! Spacious interior, sound system, color, rims and new design and just to die for. You will definitively have eyes on you. Best choice I made.

Nice running car

Good running car, good mileage, little things like plastic on front passenger seat lever to move seat coming off, light in trunk keeps popping out

Fun to drive

This car is perfect for my needs, looks sporty and economical to operate. I couldn't be happier. My grandson loves it so much he keeps begging for me to give it to him. No chance.