Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.7
Explore the 2019 Chevrolet Malibu
Shop the 2019 Chevrolet Malibu
4.0

Great Economy vehicle and spacious.

I bought my leased Malibu back in 2021 and haven't had a problem with it since then. A few things to know. I used to drive to another state for work every day. Now I only drive about an average of 6-7 miles daily. This, car for what I intended, has been good to me. I work in a chevy service department and see it all. If you're the type that is looking for your car to share some characteristics of vehicles like BMW, don't bother buying this. The CVT has a bulletin from GM that says trans may feel like it's slipping, you may feel hesitations in trans, and a list of other hard to swallow symptoms, but it's ok. The CVT is functioning normally and improve fuel economy these symtoms may appear but it is not a problem. I have had many people overreact and bring the vehicle to me after someone they paid to replace their transmission messed up. It worked fine for a bit but now the car is compromised. I almost overreacted too, but once you get used to the car you realize you're fine. If you believe there's an issue someone out there will take your money to "fix" your problem. My thoughts, it's a good car. I stay on top of my oil changes and recommended maintenance. My only regret is I need all wheel drive where I'm moving and may need to replace it.

1.0

Buyer beware, 3 transmissions in 81k miles

Buyer beware, these 1st gen CVT malibus have PROBLEMS. I purchased this car in 2020, to replace my old car, as I needed more space. What originally seemed like a great deal has turned into a nightmare. I purchased the car with 22k miles on it, and the transmission went out at 40k. I got the transmission warranty replaced, which took 2 months, just for it to fail again at 81k miles. Warranty replaced again, and it's slipping again at 90k. Transmission issues aside, it's not a terrible car. If you like the way these cars look, look at buying a 2016-2018 instead, as they have far less major mechanical problems.

19 MALIBU FRIGID CAR , CRAPPY HEATER

my 2019 Malibu is the coldest car i have EVER owned ,have been driving for 50 yrs . in that time have driven a few different cars . not feeling so bad as i hear some Cadillac's having same issue .when temp. gets to -5F or -20C heater blows cold air if fan on med.or higher .DO NOT BUY THIS CAR WITH 1.5 T IF U LIVE IN N.STATES OR CANADA AS HEATER IS V.POOR , LIKE DRIVING AROUND IN A FRIDGE IN WINTER ,(:

1.0

Not good

It broke down in just about 6 days in not happy about it I’m having them look at it don’t know when it will be look at to fix

Nicest car in our fleet

Good gas mileage! Nice accessories and roomier than the compact cars we usually get! Lol! It’s still maneuverable and absolutely love the rear view camera(never had one before)!

Love the Car Disliked the service

The car is awesome as I stated the services at the Homestead Branch was Horrible led by the General Sales Manager Mr. Quinones who is not a very nice or decent human being. To say the least the young man i was working with was new to sales approximately 2 months nothing toward him he was only following Mr. Quinones Directives.

great so far

a couple of details I missed, but great overall, would like a remote start and a trunk popper button inside car, but love the color

Previous Malibu Owner

I love these cars! They are stylish and comfortable and get good gas mileage too. Perfect car for riding in safety - love the ten air bag system!

The amazing ship ( Malibu )

It's an amazing car with and amazing comfortable experience and with unique design . And I didn't find such a low Noise like this car with amazing option ( Active Noise Cancelation )

What I expect from a Chevy Beauty and Class!

Its perfect! Spacious interior, sound system, color, rims and new design and just to die for. You will definitively have eyes on you. Best choice I made.