2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

Explore the 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2.6

Most problems I've ever had with any vehicle I've

Truck lacks power for pulling..trans went out at 65000 miles. Multiple small problems.now motor sludge plugged screen and oil pressure dropped. Have owned chevys all my life now may try dodge....

Best vehicle I've ever owned! Super dependable.

It met all of my needs. It was super dependable for 10 years. I bet it could last another 10 years. I'm going to be sticking with Chevy and GMC products forever.

3.0

Garage Kept and Very Clean Inside and Out.

Needs new fuel level sensor and passenger front tire pressure sensor. Power Windows, Tilt Wheel, Cruise Control, Remote Start, Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover, Fender Flares, Nice Ride.

CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON THIS TRUCK

MY TRUCK IS TEN YEARS OLD.THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT HAS ONLY CAME ON ONE TIME.THE PAINT STILL LOOKS SHINY AND NEW.LOVED IT WHEN I FIRST GOT IT AND STILL LOVE IT

Very clean and reliable truck.

This truck has never had mechanical or any other problems. I have been the only owner. This a very reliable truck. I am only selling due to moving overseas and can only store one vehicle.

Great, Reliable Truck!

This is a great truck that is very reliable. Plenty of room in the front and back. Runs great with never any major issues. Looks nice too.

Really reliable car and great for plowing

Great truck, lots of power when you need it and rides really smooth! Pretty good on gas also. No trouble at all, been good to me.

4.4

Very comfortable and reliable pickup

I put 40,000 miles a year on my 2007 Silverado and it never skips a beat. I just change the oil and other fluids on time and it keeps going. Very comfortable seats and quiet interior.

4.3

Good , solid truck, still driving mine

Love my truck never left me stranded and gets compliments even at 11 years old and almost 150,000 miles. Everything works fine would definitely recommend to anyone

Hard working truck with major cosmetic problems

While reliable, the truck needs so much replacement of interior items - seat belts fail, the bells and whistles don't whistle for long. Chevy seems to either use second rate parts or the designs of the bells are profoundly flawed. The replacement costs are prohibitive - one tiny part is hundreds of dollars and controls the windows opening... While the overall deign of the truck is magnificent, the design flaws of the interior workings are ridiculous.