2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

$15,840–$21,255 MSRP range
side view of 2007 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

The best truck money can buy

This truck was the best investment I have ever made it was dependable. Worth every dollar I paid for it, I would recommend it to all my friends and family.

Found my truck

I was looking for a Toyota Tundra (2007-2010) I did own a first generation Tundra (2001). I test drove the 07 Tundra but I found a 2007 Chevy Silverado too. I fell in love with the Chevy. It was the right truck for me.

Great vehicles to own very reliable

Chevy very pleased with my 1500 2007 nice ride nice options great value for the money reliable fun to drive has Alot of power 5.3

4.4

Just purchased

Found the truck I?ve been wanting with mods that I wanted already on it for a decent price. Other than a few cosmetic flaws to be expected from a 07 truck it?s in very good condition performance wise and cosmetic wise. Up kept very well transaction was as easy as it could have been.

4.1

good car, minor problem brakes

I am very satisfied with this car. Clean except for a few dog hairs left. Thank you for your service.

4.1

Very reliable

Excellent condition, reliable, great to drive. 4x4 cruise control, 4 door, Z71, tilted wheels, loaded car

the best american made truck

It is the best all around, it can tow anything i need i too, it will help me move into my college dorm, I've taken trips with it up north with the four-wheeler in the back and towing my boat behind it. it has never left me stranded or given me a problem, this was the best first truck i could have ever owned!

Ford Guy Goes Chevy

Ok, I admit it. Been a Ford man all my life. Was looking for a used, standard cab 6'6" bed in Ford, Dodge, or Chevy. Small enough to fit in my smaller 3rd garage bay. Also wanted a V8. Found this 2007 new model LT Silverado at a local used car dealer's lot. One owner. 95,000 miles. Pristine condition. I have to say, I'm really pleased with the 5.3 liter V8 performance and milage over the V6's. My neighbors thought I bought a brand new pickup....inside and out. Does it ride like the crew cab new F150's? Not a chance. But, it's just part and parcel to the short wheel base traditional pickups. Chevy just has a way of doing some cheap things compared to Ford. Examples are the glove compartment and center console latches. I replaced both. And found that tons of Chevy Pickup owners complain about those and other cheap plastics in used Chevys. Bottom line this ol' girl and I will be friends a long time.

3.6

Comfort and compartments is what led me to this.

The comfort of Chevy trucks is far superior than others. I've driven for 24 hours with only stopping for fuel and bathroom breaks. I have put in a bully dog, k&n air filter, and different muffler, I now get 21 mpg highway. Seems to have a problem with disc brake warp, and I've replaced the same cv axle twice. The biggest problem with this truck is it's turning radius, I've own a chevy 3500 quad cab long bed dually 4x4 with a better turning radius than this particular truck. I bought this truck in 2013 with 30k, now it has 93k. I test drove a brand new ford f-150 at the time and a dodge 1500. the brand new ford was cheaper than this truck, but the ford was a 4.something v-6 2 wheel drive, the f-150 had rigid suspension, hard seating and no inside compartment space. my model truck is the LT extended cab 5.3 ltr. V-8 4x4. I like the dark interior, and fold up rear seats, rear doors swing open 180 degrees. Pulled a 8k gvw travel trailer up a 10 mile 6% grade with little trouble about 4k RPM and kept up with traffic, transmission got to about 270 degrees though, not sure if good or bad :/

Very Reliable Truck

I really like this vehicle and how it sounds, runs, and feels. It makes me feel very comfortable and in control.