2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Chevy Silverado

What a great old school truck. Some digital components but mainly an analog dash. A 5.3L engine for what I need! What a great truck!

Excellent Truck

This truck met all my needs. Even though it was 11 years old and high miles this truck was well taken care of and serviced through the dealership. When I saw the truck in person it looked like a brand new vehicle and well taken care of for it's age.

We got a wonderful deal on a great vehicle.

This vehicle is in great shape and our experience was wonderful. Carlos really made it special. The paint job is impeccable and the tires really make it stand out.

My new Chevy

This is the newest truck I?ve had for sometime now. I?m very impressed with the styling and comfort of this truck. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good, reliable truck.

4.0

Good Truck

Bought this truck new. Great truck for the value. Used as a daily driver for 11 years. No major issues. Runs well. Never left me stranded.

2007 Chevy Silverado 1500

I love this truck! Have owned it for over 1 year and has done everything i have needed it to do. I would recommend this truck to anyone.

Great truck!

This is a great truck with no mechanical issues in 86k miles. The original tires were rotated and still had good tread at 60k miles. Though it never received rough treatment, it did continue to tow a 2500 lb camper effortlessly a few times a year. I hope my new Silverado is as reliable.

The best truck I ever owned

Great performance and reliability I just love chevy trucks only band that I would buy trying to buy one now this truck on it self is a great truck

4.1

Great Daily Driver

Owned one since new. Very dependable and reliable. Easy to maintain and drive. This truck has held up well. Comfortable ride and room for 6.

4.3

My first pickup truck.

Owned this pickup truck for about a month now. So far so good. I drive it to work every day on the highway. Fairly decent milege.