2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

$28,300–$32,600 MSRP range
side view of 2018 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

This car satisfies my need for transportation.

The vehicle is definitely a step up from my last vehicle. Its much bigger and more comfortable for me. I enjoy the features of automatic startup and Bluetooth radio as well.

4.1

Emissions problem keeps reoccurring 21000 miles

You pay big money for a truck that continues to have problems with the emissions only 21000 miles in three years and the warranty is running out . Been a Chevy man all my life so much for government motors

Satisfied with purchase of 2018 Chevy Silverado

Purchased the 2018 Silverado truck from Raabe Ford in Delphos, Ohio. Great truck, like the color red. Features I have never had in a truck.

zero problems

This vehicle is one of the most trouble free and best performing vehicles I have ever owned. I highly endorse this because of reliability and quality.

Performed beyond my expectations!!! No issues!!!

Excellent vehicle!!! Great mileage for a full size, 4 wheel drive truck. Sold it to my daughter and her husband to pull there boat, is going strong!!!

2018 Chevrolet Silverado purchase

This truck is going to be a great purchase. Very comfortable to drive in and all accessories are very functional and well placed. The steering wheel accessory button placement is also great.

Silverado 1500

The 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ is a great pickup. I truly enjoy the ride and all the extras you can get with this model. This is my second Silverado and the LT is a great pickup with fewer of the bells and whistles, but still a great pickup.

Most reliable car that I have

this car has all the necessary equipment that is needed I am very excited about and can't wait to start to drive my car on the road.

1.9

Will never buy a chevrolet again

This truck has issues with door window on driver side .lf you have issues make sure chevrolet fix it correctly the first time. An tell them to check harness in door on that side

Most reliable truck

The 5.3L v8 is the most reliable and best fuel economy out of a full size truck I’ve ever owned!! Chevy has done well with this one.