2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

$28,300–$32,600 MSRP range
side view of 2018 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Most reliable truck i ever owned

I test drove a couple of silverados on the lot and the rally edition is what I was wanting in the first place. Then after the test drive I new it was the one I wanted.

4.4

best truck for the money

as a mechanic and being an owner of all the major brands i would rate trucks as follows: best overall- tundra- longest lasting, best resale, poor fuel economy best value- silverado- cheapest to repair and maintain, reliable, most truck for least money, by far best value can’t go wrong- ford f-150- good trucks, best fit and finish, 2.7 is garbage but the 5.0 and 3.5 are best in class, just overpriced and usually end up upside down on them hot garbage- ram 1500- they are pretty and have fast motors, but the have electrical and transmission issues and i wouldn’t own one for anything.

Nice truck

Performs well, drives nice, nice styling, serves my purposes for my needs on a daily basis. We driven the truck to Florida twice, loaded with personal items and we were very comfortable.

Nice Truck

We just purchased this truck over the weekend. It rides nice & looks nice but have not driven it much. So far so good. We like the truck.

4.3

Great vehicle. Drives smooth, good room inside.

This vehicle is very smooth, easy to maneuver, very good room inside, middle storage compartment has good space. AC and heater are very efficient. Overall very happy with this purchase.

It’s everything my husband ever wanted!

It’s everything he ever wanted. Kelby did a great job finding the right vehicle. The exterior is pretty, very clean and waxed. Good legroom. Controls are in good location.

4.3

Great truck horrible and disrespectful dealership

Love this truck. Bought five total over the years. I now have the 100 year model. Plenty of power. Great gas mileage. Don’t know if I will ever buy another one simply because the salesman misled me and I am now in the process of trying to get them to honor their warranty. Amazing how the ownership of a dealer can have such a negative impact on such great vehicles.

Always wanted a midnight edition

I’ve always wanted this truck and thanks to Rick and Amanda they made it possible. I love my new midnight edition Silverado. Love driving it.

Amazing pickup

This 2108 Chevy Silverado is amazing, It is very reliable and convenient from getting to and from work to hauling anything I need to move

We love our truck!

We leased this truck brand new and love it so much we will be buying it once the lease is finished. It is easy to drive and comfortable.