2014 Chrysler 300 consumer reviews

side view of 2014 300 Chrysler
Explore the 2014 Chrysler 300
Shop the 2014 Chrysler 300

Awesome!

I really enjoy my new car. I am super excited to be the owner of this car. The dealership really helped me pick it and im glad that i went with this one!

It's a wonderful car I've had 2 Cadillac's

I have a 2014 Chrysler 300s and every time I drive it heads are turned believe it or not I'm enjoying it better than the Cadillacs I use to own I love it

4.4

Great car, powerful, fun, comfortable

The car met all my needs. It was comfortable, quick, stylish, and classy. Plenty of room for 4 people and plenty room for a road trip.

The best

This car meet all my need. I wouldn’t sell it if i can send it back to my country it most be at least 4 years old

Extremely Comfortable and Fun Car Great in Winter

This car has been awesome. Very spacious and comfortable interior. Fun to drive with the Hemi under the hood, but still practical in the Minnesota winters with the AWD system in it. Car never let me down.

Very satisfied

Used only for long distance vacations.NO local driving. Ride & comfort is best i've ever had. Fit & finish is excellent. With 6cyl/8sp auto, In "cruise" at 65 over 3 days , rolled into Boise, Id at 41mpg ! NO, i wasn't drinking & I don't do drugs. Many popular car mags at this time are down on Chrysler. Recent Consumer reports has is down as "avoid". It IS very high tech with all its electronics and i have to admit that has me worried for the future but at this point @ 24,000 miles it has cost me nothing but gas & oil changes.

Smooth ride amd great gas mileage

Ths 300 S model is fully loaded. Fast with the 300 Hp, V6 engine, excellant gas mileage between 22 and 32 with a nice large trunk. Its super comfortable for trips as well as around town. I bought it locally and am the only owner; have had no trouble with it. We change the oil every 5,000-6500 miles religiously. Love the large sunroof, stereo system and heated seats.

4.4

Nice Car but Lots of Recalls

Hello, this is really for the sweepstakes entry, but I actually do own this car and love the ride but it has had at least three safety recalls which of course have been done and that can't be good for the value of the car. No matter to me I am keeping it until it wears out.

Jim Turner found the perfect car for a perfect gif

The car is amazing I am in love with it.very good car a great price.very clean.low miles.it was a gift for my husband and it was a perfect fit

2014 Chrysler 300S AWD

I never thought in a million years that I would own a Chrysler. I commute about 40 miles each way. I needed an AWD car for Northeast Wisconsin winters. This car gets decent gas mileage, is extremely comfortable, excellent Beats audio and handles on dry pavement and in snow like a champ. I love the looks and the compliments it brings--great car.