2014 Chrysler 300 consumer reviews

side view of 2014 300 Chrysler
Explore the 2014 Chrysler 300
Shop the 2014 Chrysler 300

Such a nice car

This is a great car. I used it to commute daily it is very comfortable. Has lots of leg room. I have two young boys so I have car seats in the back. Good trunk space.

Great overall car

This car is a luxury ride for sure, but that doesn't mean that it's missing that get up and go. It's got all the speed I need and it handles really well. It's got a pretty long frame which can make parking in tight quarters tricky at times but very doable. The AWD works great for me even in the snowy Michigan winters. Overall it's a car worth owning.

Best car I've owned yet

This car was what I was looking for because my old car wasn't doing it for me anymore. The leg room and space is unbelievable

May be the best car I?ve owned

I am almost 60 years old, and I have owned about 40 cars, pickup, or suvs. Needless to say, I like cars! This Chrysler 300 may only have a 3.6 cylinder engine, but it is all a person could ever ask for! 300 hp, very quick, very responsive. It is very fun to drive! Yet, being a Chrysler 300 it is a large car with plenty of room for the family. It is very very very comfortable! And all the while it gets tremendous gas mileage! My all-around average driving to work which is a distance away, plus running around doing the local errands, grocery store haircuts etc., I average around 26 mpg! It is also a very easy car to get in and out of in the front seat or the backseat, which as you get older that becomes very important, or if you?re trying to strap kids or grandkids into a car seat. My Chrysler 300 is all wheel drive which I highly recommend. No troubles in the winter time. Without all wheel drive, it could be a little tough in the winter driving.

Glad I have it!

I?m still happy with it three years in. It?s very comfortable and smooth drive and the trunk is huge!! Love that! Very good looking car lots of compliments and In dash GPS and backup camera are wonderful.

Love my car.

Enjoy the smooth shifting thru the gears. Its a pretty comfortable car with enough room for a guy my size. Price wise for its features, i cant complain.

AWESOME COMBINATION OF LUXURY AND SPORT

300S, THE BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED, AMAZING COMFORT AND SPORT. I HAVE HAD SOME NICE CARS, BUT THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST

4.1

chrysler sebring

smooth ride and leg room for days,being its a used car off course am skeptical but couldn't be more happier with my decision.good manly car,

Most reliable car ive owned!!!!!

This is the mist beautiful, reliable, comfortable car ive ever owned!!!! I will ALWAYS recommend the 300 i have a 99 300m and was worried about another 300 but I'm very pleased!!!!

4.4

I love this car

The car has lots of leg room in front not so much in the back there are lots of equipment in the car but they could have done more example passenger side seat could be power the sound system could also be beefed up and more power under the hood but all that dose not take away from the look and style of this vehicle it turns head one last thing head lights must be improved to led or hid's I know you can change them but for what we pay they should be included