2019 Ford Expedition consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Expedition Ford
Explore the 2019 Ford Expedition
Shop the 2019 Ford Expedition

#1 IN MY BOOK

Meets all my needs, has plenty of room for work and play. Will be a great asset to my business . .... ... ............. ...

Great vehicle. Comfortable and powerful.

Great in every aspect that we care about. Living in MN means the heated seats and steering wheel is a joy. The 10 speed transmission is smooth. The safety features like lane departure warnings and the automatic feature to slow our travel speed to match the vehicle ahead of us is impressive.

So far it is good

The ride is very smooth and comfortable to ride and drive. It is very pretty color . It hasn't been driven much since we just picked it up. But so far I love it.

4.1

Nicest car I e owned

This car is very nice, bought it for the room and to pull my camper, so far it is awesome, only had it about a month though, have not had a chance to pull the camper or really see enough about it yet, my opinion on price is they are all over rated on price. Cars cost too much. With all the technology today they still don’t get any better on gas mileage.

Smooth Ride

The Ford Expedition is very comfortable and has a very smooth ride for such a large vehicle. The leather in the platinum series is absolutely beautiful also.

It is a great SUV!

This vehicle met all our needs. We wanted something that fit 8 people but that wasn't to big. We wanted lots of safety features. This vehicle is exactly what we wanted.

Great vehicle!

Purchased a 2019 Expedition XLT with almost all the options about 5 months ago. The excellent discount and 0% financing offer was what ultimately drove me to trade in my 2016 GMC Yukon (with over 120k miles). I love the Expedition’s styling, functionality, and features. A few of my favorite things are the panoramic sunroof, adaptive cruise control, and the tip and slide second row seats, which allow access to the third row with car seats (another factor in getting rid of the Yukon). Ford had taken the dated long standing body style of the Expedition and updated it to eliminate many nuances of their competitors. The 3.5 liter Ecoboost engine is also amazing, I love the power it provides. The driving modes are also a welcome addition, and when paired with the AWD, make it great in the snow. I drive about 34k miles a year and have about 13k on it so far, and there have been no unexpected trips to the dealer to date. A few opportunities: there are some infotainment nuances coming from GM that are somewhat disappointing (such as lack of integration with driver screen, vehicle navigation being inaccessible when using CarPlay, and lack of scrolling presets/ ability to change this with a setting). Also, to date gas mileage has been below expectations, and is slightly worse than my previous Yukon, where it should be slightly better on paper (Expedition’s in dash computer also always overstates by at least 1 MPG over manual calculation), but to be fair, the winter blend of gas is currently in use, which always drops MPGs. All in all for the money and value, I highly recommend the Expedition for hauling family and commuting.

Has it all from happy verified purchaser

Ford has really done it right on the new Expeditions. The platinum has it ALL including the BEST engine available in this size range auto. Tows my big pontoon with ease. 5 stars.

Great vehicle to drive

Great safety features. Quiet ride. Has all the features that I need. Great space design, comfortable and has all the safety features that you will need or want.

Great Truck

Courtland and the whole team were awesome. We got a great a great deal on a 2019 fully loaded Ford Expedition, while trading in a 2016 Jeep Cherokee. We kept going back and forth about prices and they made it happen. So happy!