2001 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

side view of 2001 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2001 F-150 Ford
Shop the 2001 F-150 Ford

Great Truck

Bought used off road 4x4 crew cab model. With 122000 miles it was well maintained. Great weekend truck.

4.3

ford trucks are hard to beat

Ford F-150s are the best trucks on the road.They are tuff and can handle any job that you throw at them.

great truck

This was a great buy for a great price.I was looking for a nice f150 truck and i found one on here for 4,000

heck of a truck!

i bought my F-150 in the early spring of 2011. i have had it now for over a year and i love it. it maybe an older truck but just rolling over at 100,000 miles i have only replaced a few minnor parts. nun over $200.00. i optionally put a high proformance tranny and larger throttle body on it cuz i use and abuse my ford and it never quites. when my buddies get stuck n the mud, snow or a ditch they always call me first. cuz they all seen what my truck can handle. 2 wheel-drive i could get stuck on wet grass. but as soon as i lock it n 4wheel-drive theres not much stoping it till im drag n fram. haha. best truck i truly haved owned by far. will be keep n this truck till the day she dies as my mud n and hunting truck.

4.3

Great looks, dependable, as they say "Ford Tough!

2001 was the first year of the Supercrew model and if you are carrying more than a a truck load of kids more than a short distance, this is the model for you. There is in essence the equivalent of a full size car inside with 4 full size doors as well as the carrying capacity of a truck. The styling changed on the 2004 models so it is a matter of personal preference as to which one you like but for me, the styling on the 2001 - 2003 models combined with the price you can get one for made the decision an easy one. The Supercrew offers adjustable pedals and other ammenities that make it well suited for all members of the family to drive. Overall, this is a solid truck with bold styling . . . .

2001 f150 supercrew

bought this truck in 03 w/32000 mi.Always been reliable,& besides regular maintenace this has been a great truck.Didn't use for towing or regular off road,a few pleasure trips to the desert.Great truck for trips, very comfortable & lots of room.Has some light scratches in paints clear,most can be buffed out.This is a two owner truck.This truck is a must see...thanks for looking

amazing truck!

i just bought this truck 2 months ago, and its so great that i honestly regret that i waited so long to buy one, its really spacious, runs like brand new, mine its a 4x4 and burns considerable gas but there's not a 4x4 5.4 engine truck that doesnt do that out there, i always drove small cars thats why i feel like burnin lots of gas but its pretty normal, besides the outside look its awesome and ready to decorate it with some cool accessories. cant wait for the snow and take it for a ride to work

this is my truck!

I bought this beautiful 2001 Super Crew Lariat in 2003 with 53,000 high miles on it. It now has 132,000 miles and other than normal expected maintenance - this truck has never ever let me down. The body is great with no rust and I live in MI! Lariat edition with leather - No cracks! I've always used MOBIL1 & the Triton V8 runs like it was new. I've hauled snowmobile trailers, and travel trailers over the years. I just can't tell you how very satisfied I am with this truck!

f-150 trition

this truck is the most bang for your buck and the engine is very relable the engines go for ever.i am at 150,000 miles later and runs like i bought it yesterday love ford would recomend it to any body good truck tough body. 4 and a half stars all around.

4.1

great truck

I'm driving my 4th F150 best truck for money,for work and play,you can pile on the miles my current F150 has 160k and still going strong,gas milage poor but worth it.