2001 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

side view of 2001 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2001 F-150 Ford
Shop the 2001 F-150 Ford

Loved her

2001 Lariat. Pushed mine 125,000 miles 15 years across country several times, raised my son in the back seat. She got old and upgraded to a 2016 6.7 Lariat F250. Lovely girl.

4.1

Great torque/awesome truck to drive/goes anywhere

I love this truck. Great torque and is an awesome truck to drive. It goes anywhere and has great looks.

its excellent

ive had it 8 yrs and its the most reliable vehicle ive ever owned. and i would recommend it to anyone

Very reliable especially for the high performance

The truck handles great, has a lot of power & performance. It also has enough leg room for me, being 6'6" that important. It's like a utility corvette, fast, but you can actually do things with it.

Very Reliable Vehicle 4X4 works great .

I used it mainly for scrapping metal and aluminum things for raising money. And I had take on many trips to Sedalia and once to Kansas City. I have many trips to St.Louis also with family and friends. So this was a very good truck .

Beautiful, well maintained truck!

Beautiful truck, inside and out. Well maintained, in terrific condition. It has all the "bells and whistles" I could have asked for. I am thoroughly pleased with my new to me truck!

Best truck ever!

I absolutely love my new truck!!! Will buy from them again . Very proud to be a customer of auto nation Ford in Brooksville. Todd and his team worked very hard and went above and beyond for me. Love this place and recommend to all.

Thirteen years of excellent service

This Ford F 150, powered by a V-8 was exactly what I needed for hauling and towing because it was a regular cab with a long bed. Nothing but regular service and one set of tires in the thirteen years I owned the truck and put another 55,000 miles on it. It had 96,000 miles on it when I replaced it with a 2013 Ford F-150. Very pleased.

Most reliable truck I've ever owned

This truck met all my needs. It has plenty of power and reliability and looks and runs awesome. She is one of a kind and is built FORD tough!

Best truck I ever had

Great truck, lots of muscle, very reliable and great looking truck! Never left me stranded and sits up high so I can see the whole road!