2010 F-150

2010 Ford F-150

2010 Ford F-150

Have You Driven the 2010 Ford F-150?

Refined yet ready to work

by FordFan97 from on Mon Sep 18 2017

After test driving this F-150 I feel as if it is truly the perfect vehicle for me. It has enough power for towing a loaded trailer, yet has very good fuel milage for the class of vehicle. As I'm looking for something with 4 wheel drive it makes much more sense to get an f-150 as similar suv's get the same milage and can't tow the trailers I'll be hauling. Comfort and the ability to be a real workhorse. I'm sold!

out of 5 starsReliability

A Great Truck For The Money!!!

by ProudFordOwner from Lewis Co., W. Va. on Sun Sep 05 2010

First off, I'll list everything. It's an XLT Crew Cab, 4WD, 5.5 ft bed, and the 4.6L 3-valve V8 with 6-spd automatic transmission. The transmission shifts very smooth and even with the mid-grade engine, the truck doesn't seem like it lacks any power at all. I towed a 10' trailer full of firewood and my bed full of firewood and the truck pulled very good for a 1/2 ton. I hauled 1,500 pounds of feed (30 50 pound bags) and the truck almost handled like nothing was there. I still returned 14 mpg on a rural and curvy country road with that weight. I'm impressed with the way it handled this. The seats are very comfortable and my wife wants to ride in the back seat (SuperCrew cab) more than the front! I like the flat floor with the folding seats. That way my wife can take it to the grocery store if she needs to, and she already has. The truck is so versatile. It's a family hauler, gets 20 mpg, hauls 1,500 pounds like nothing, tows a huge *ss load, and it can haul groceries like a large SUV. I get 18-20 mpg on the highway and about 12-15 mpg on a curvy, steep, country road. And 12 mpg is just on a bad day. I also love the MyKey feature. When my teenage son takes it out I can limit the top speed to whatever I want. I usually limit it to a max 73 mph for highway driving. Overall, I love this truck and it's DEFINETLY the best half-ton pickup truck out there! Like they say, BUILT FORD TOUGH WITH ROUGH PRIDE AT THE DEARBORN, MI TRUCK PLANT!! Yeehaw!!

Does It All!

by Silver Bullet from Fisherville,Kentucky on Wed Aug 31 2011

Great truck FX2....Excellent engine 4.6 3v...good MPG 19 to 22 on hwy...2wd Excellent ride and handling, good value for the money

What a great truck

by Morsa from San Jose, CA on Mon Mar 08 2010

Ford has put together what I feel is one of the best trucks to date. I've had the truck since the end of January and have 4600 miles on it and couldn't be more satisfied. Comfortable interior, good excelleration, gas milage for a V8 is great(17 mpg). I drive around 75 on the highway. The only improvement that I would make is to have the stearing wheel telescope. Other than that the truck is great. Don't know how I would ever live without Sync from now on.

Huge Upgrade

by PACNW-F150 from Portland, Or on Tue Apr 27 2010

I upgraded from a 2000 F-150 4X4 SC long bed to the new 2010 4x4 Scab just over a month ago. The improvements Ford has made to this truck line are amazing. I looked for the same size engine as I had previously, the 4.6l triton. The new 4.6l 3V triton with Efans is a great motor. It has the power I need along with decent fuel economy. I am getting a little over 18 mpg in mixed driving. The improved suspension is a joy on and off road as well. The interior design and controls are great and the Ford Sync bluetooth system is wonderful. The only issues I have with the stock truck are the tires and lack of skid plates on a 4x4. Every 4x4 at any model level should have skid plates and decent AT tires, not HTs. These were items easy enough to fix on my own as I could not incorporate them into my deal with the dealer though.

Love My Truck. Will never drive another type

by RandomHero from kalamazoo, MI on Mon Dec 11 2017

2010 F150 Lariat 4X4 Supercrew. Heated and AC Leater seats. Its perfect for me. Ive added my own personal touch to it. 5.4L V-8 is a gentle giant. City traffic its calm and collected, but once we hit that highway on ramp. The truck will fly down that on ramp like a tank flying down a mountain. Before I know it I'm doing 90 mph and need to slow down. The 4WD is quick to switch in and out when I need it in the ski rink that is my apartment complex. All in all, the truck is very comfortable to drive, very comfortable seat adjustments and you sit up enough not to get restless legs like I would driving my 07 F150. I love this truck and it will be with me until either one of us is ready for the Boneyard

The Best

by Nick at Night from Northern Minnesota on Tue Dec 14 2010

My new 2010 Ford F150 XLT 4 X 4 is one of the best trucks I have ever owned. Drives great and mileage varies from 17 mpg to 23. Love it.

best truck ever

by andrew from canada on Sat Mar 31 2012

This truck does all they say it did its very good i tow 10000 lbs with it and handles very good it has lots of power good brakes good motor and very good quality.

Amazed

by Southpaw from Lake Zurich, IL on Wed Sep 01 2010

I recently came home with a 2010 Lariat. Has the perfect set of options. Captians chairs up front, tailgate set, back up camera, 20" rims trailer brake control. I look at it with aw. This is one beautiful truck. I never thought I would own a pickup truck, but since I have camper now, a full size SUV or a truck was the options. I went with the F150 because this is the best looking vehicle inside and out. The interior all luxury. Very nicely put together and the quality seems top notch. The ride is smooth and quiet. Acceleration is plenty strong. I didn't buy it to race, but before I realize it I am at 60 mph. In short I am in love with this truck!

Uses car for Towing

Great Truck

by Sanjack from Houston Tx. on Fri Sep 27 2013

I bought my F-150 brand new. This truck is quiet and comfortable to drive, plenty of power from the V8 engine. I have 35,000 miles on it now. The front tires are wearing out quicker than I expected. Other than that I have had little to complain about. I would highly recomend this truck to my anyone looking for a dependable and comfortable truck.

Our Take on the 2010 Ford F-150

When the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor was first unveiled in 2008, auto enthusiasts of all stripes were stopped in their tracks by the sheer outrageousness of Ford’s off-road pickup truck. There has never been a factory-offered high-performance car or truck engineered to travel at speeds up to 100 mph in places where little more than rocks and sand are the only sources of traction. After several turns behind the wheel of the 5.4-liter V-8 model, we were shocked and awed by how well the Raptor fulfilled Ford’s go-fast-in-the-dirt and air-catching promises.

But suddenly, the original Raptor is a base-model truck. A new 6.2-liter V-8 Raptor has arrived with the most powerful engine available in... Read More