2015 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

side view of 2015 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2015 Ford F-150
Shop the 2015 Ford F-150

0km - 200,000+ kms Best Vehicle I ever owned

This 2015 F150 truck is like riding on a comfortable couch down the highway. No major problems since I’ve owned it. Only minor repairs and recalls. Still have it, still drive it everyday!! This truck is like a security blanket. I will drive it on long trips still, even though I own a 2018 Ford Escape.

3.0

Worst truck I have ever owned

Constantly in fora repairs. The last iteM was it for me the power sliding rear window FELL OUT. FORD WOULD not cover under my extended warranty because the plan does not cover glass even when it FALLS OUT. Incredible what they want to charge for a truck and the cheap products they use during assembly. I had Ford chrome wheels and e chrome was peeling off, the dealers out was they all do that. Ugh!

truck kicks it

this truck is great.would buy this model again ride quality is a big plus over my older 2006 f250 go blue oval i am 66 yrs old

Great vehicle!!

We love our new truck! Cameron did an excellent job finding us exactly what we were looking for!! And he found it right away as well!

Best Vehicle I've gotten the pleasure of owning

This truck met all my needs at the time, now my needs have grown and I needed a bigger truck, this truck definitely has lots of power, especially with those twin turbos, would recommend this engine over the 5.0 any day of the week

3.0

Would not recommend this vehicle

Sunroof broke twice and had to remove interior liner to repair each time. Rear defroster not working, replace rear window at a cost of 1100$. Pump broke on windshield cleaner 300$, rear speaker blown. Vehicle has 80k, had been well maintained by local Ford dealership. Purchased vehicle new and paid premium. Expected quality and expectations have fell well short of that.

Sharp Lil' Red Truck

Very sharp looking truck! I like the design and comfort for a truck. Haven't had it long enough to know the reliability or long term performance.

Loaded with features. Newer tires/brakes/plates

This truck has almost everything on it and has been a great truck. Oil changes/tires/brakes/factory recalls are the only time it been serviced. Also lots of additional options including all weather Husky Fitted Floor Mats, bed liner insert, swing bed storage unit and bed rails. Excellent condition.

Absolutely love it

Most wonderful truck I’ve ever had. Absolutely fell in love with this truck the second I saw it. It looks so good to me too

LUXURY IN A TRUCK

I can not say one bad thing about my Ford F-150! With the leather seats, all the bell and whistles, it is luxury in a truck. My family and I have taken to very long road trips in my truck, and the space and the comfortability are unbelievable! My kids did not have one complaint during these trips which as a parent you should be saying wow! Also the power in my truck accomplishes anything I need it to do!