2015 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

side view of 2015 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2015 Ford F-150
Shop the 2015 Ford F-150

LUXURY IN A TRUCK

I can not say one bad thing about my Ford F-150! With the leather seats, all the bell and whistles, it is luxury in a truck. My family and I have taken to very long road trips in my truck, and the space and the comfortability are unbelievable! My kids did not have one complaint during these trips which as a parent you should be saying wow! Also the power in my truck accomplishes anything I need it to do!

Best vehicle I've ever owned.

Most reliable comfortable and useful vehicle I've owned. The Ecoboost Engine is very powerful and sometimes surprises you, pleasantly that is. I used it to tow a 5,000# travel trailer with ease. On top of all that, it seated 6.

a very nice truck

i fell in love with this truck the moment i test drove it. i am usually a dodge man, but this ford f150 i got is awsome, im now a ford guy

Great looking reliable truck!

Huge back seat with lots of leg room, really like the drive of the truck. Never had an issue with it. Drives fantastic on the interstate and is easy to maneuver in the city.

great truck!

This truck is just what we were looking for, it has a towing package that will be perfect for towing a camper or boat. Looking forward to enjoying some recreation time with our family.

3.0

It's had nothing but problems sense we bought it

Because we bought this car used we cant tell if all the problems we've had are damages he previous owner did or if its the truck itself. It's not been good the 2 months we've owned it

Smooth drive, engine is responsive and reliable

This car is really spacious, and excellent towing capabilities, meets everyone needs in matter of hauling, towing and multiple riders in the cab. Technology is great!!!

Great truck

One of the best vehicles I’ve ever had.extremely reliable great acceleration lots of power .This truck has been a big help in picking up home improvement supplies as well as hauling my R.V.Also this truck is amazing in the snow.

A very good and reliable truck

Spacious luxurious one of the best truck i ever had its good to know your in good hands and you deal with very great people

Best car I have owned

Este carro cumple todas mis necesidades, es grande , espacioso, el color wow es exactamente lo que estaba buscando, estoy muy satisfecha de tenerlo, lo ame desde que lo vi